ᗷIᖇTᕼᗪᗩY ᗷOY- ᑕ. ᗴᐯᗩᑎᔕ

Today was your lovely husband's forty-first birthday, he told you countless of times that he didn't want to celebrate his birthday but you told him that you were going to do it anyway.

Your husband wasn't in the bed because he was doing his daily run with dodger so you had time to set up the perfect gift for him, his gift was going to be you telling him that you were pregnant.

He always loved the idea of having children of his own, so one of his dreams was finally coming true, however his after all time dream was to marry you cause you are the love of his life after all.

While you were setting up his birthday gift you felt a wave nausea come through you, you immediately ran into the nearest bathroom throwing up what you had for breakfast.

One thing about it that you didn't like about being pregnant was being nauseous all the time, you always had good time hiding it whenever Chris was around.

Right?

When you flushed the toilet you heard Chris mutter to Dodger that made you giggle but then you quickly ran to you and his bedroom with the gift in your hands while quickly closing the door that sound like you slammed it but you didn't mean to.

"Babe! You alright in there?"

Chris yelled out since he heard you close the door with something in your hands that he couldn't process at all.

"Yeah, I'm working on something that you can't see till later baby."

You yelled back while putting his gift in your closet of the walk in closet that you and him both shared.

"Okay princess."

He said while you went out of the bedroom while he just smiled at you while you smiled back and got on your tippie toes to place a soft kiss on lips, while he held you in his embracement.

"Happy Birthday, birthday boy."

You said while giggling at the nickname you gave him while he just chuckled at you and placed a kiss to you back.

"I sure do love you, did you know that baby?"

He said to you while smiled at him and played with his hair, that was indeed fluffier than the pics he posted on his instagram.

"Nope, not at all baby."

You said while trying to keep a serious face but failed once Chris was raising his eyebrows at you while you giggled so hard while he laughed with you, and grabbed the left side of his chest.

After the dying of laughter completely slowed down, Chris kissed your cheeks while you squealed.

"Cmere babes."

He said while you went onto his lap, while he grabbed your cheeks and kissed you for a while you moaned into his mouth completely turned on.

You and him completely had a mind blowing make out session that you would gladly do it over and over again just to be kissing your husband.

"Damn baby That was..."

You said while smiling at your lover boy while peppering kisses on his jawline.

"That was pretty damn epic Y/N. I love you and thank you for my birthday."

He said while kissing your forehead and stroking your back while you snuggled into his neck.

"Of course Chris, and I love you so much more but I have to give you your gift."

You said while trying to get up from his lap, while he didn't want you to leave, but you had to go get his gift.