Beautiful- 𝚁. 𝙳𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚕𝚎(𝚂𝚖𝚞𝚝 ;)

You and Ransom where finding the perfect ideal home for the both of you. Ransom had insisted that we get one far away from his family, the only time you two would be visiting is to his grandfather, Harlan. Even though those two bicker like the last time Ransom and Harlan had it, but they love each other so much.

"Morning Beautiful."
Ransom said while kissing your neck like he normally does in the morning and that results to the best morning sex.

To you Ransom thought you were different than those previous girls he brought to his home but he saw you at the bar alone at a Wednesday night, chatted with you for a bit, and the rest is history.

"Good morning baby."
You said while giving him a kiss on the lips like you normally do, and you let out a subtle moan as he continued to kiss your neck.

"Ransom! We have to keep on doing house hunting."

You whined as Ransom just chuckled at you.

"But beautiful, let's tell whatever her name is that your sick and I can have my fun with you."

You sighed and agreed with him since it's been stressful with finding a house that has to be perfect for you two, and for the future of you two.

You told Sally, the girl who has been giving you and your boyfriend house tours that you might've ate something wrong yesterday when you two went out to eat last night, and which she completely understood.

"Now where we?"

Ransom asked while teasing you as he kissed your neck where your soft spot was.

You threw your head back and moaned so hard.

"I want your fingers Ransom."

You whined.

"You want me to use my fingers, for your greedy pussy?"

Ransom asked with a deep husked he normal does when you two have sex.

"I want you to beg for it babe. Can you do that?"

Ransom asked as he knew you were going to be whimpering any second.

"Please fuck me with your fingers Ransom then please fuck me endlessly with your big hard dick that's going to make my legs feel like jelly."

You asked him while begging so hard.

"You got it baby girl."

He husked out while putting three of his fingers inside your wet pussy all the way where Ransom loved by torturing you with.

"Oh Ransom. Fuck."

You moaned so hard when he removed his fingers you whimpered at loss of touch.

Ransom chuckled of course, and placed his fingers in his mouth.

"You taste so good baby. You want me to fill you up with my seed and make you pregnant?"

Ransom asked while gripping your hips, getting ready to put his cock in you.

"Yes Ransom, I want us to have a baby together."

He chuckled and pushed his dick inside you while started to thrust hard while your breasts bounced as he was thrusting inside you.

As his thrusts were getting sloppier you both knew that the both of you were about to cum.

"I'm going to cum Ransom."

You moaned out.

"Me too, love. me too."

He said that then the both of you started cumming, and when Ransom was done cumming inside you some of it leaked down your inner thighs.

                Few months later

"Ransom?"

You said while giggling and wearing your cute maternity white dress that showed your baby bump so well along with your curves.

"Yes my love? Is the baby all right?

Ransom asked while coming over to you being so worried.

"Yes the baby is fine. The baby just kicked, that's all."

You said while giggling, and pressed a kiss on his lips.

He kissed you back and placed his hand on your belly, and then he felt a kick.

"I guess our baby doesn't like it when daddy kisses mommy."

Ransom said while smiling.

"I guess so."

You giggled, you and Ransom are just over the moon to have you twos bundle of joy in a few months.

"I love you, my beautiful, my beautiful, Y/N."

"And I love you so much more, Ransom."

He gave you a soft and tender sweet kiss on your lips.