CHAPTER 13

We stayed like that for what felt like hours until she gently pulled away. 

She smiled fondly at me before placing a kiss on my cheek. 

“you're an amazing, strong person, and I'm proud of you for making it this far,” she said and then left. 

She's proud of me? 
She's proud of me?! 

“Thank you, Alice, for coming into my life,” I said to no one in particular, but I meant what I said. 

'Please don't ever leave me'
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

3rd Person's POV 

WHO SENT YOU?!” The Hitman yelled angrily, his face red with rage.

“Ha, like I would tell you” the other replies as he laughs hysterically, setting the man on edge.

“I will give you one last chance, you would rather not mess with me” 

“I ain't telling you shit” He spat, blood spilling from his mouth from being punched.

“Okay, since you want to play the hard way, then let's play” the Hitman smirks sinisterly as he looks over to his comrade and nods his head.

He gets the signal and takes out his phone.

Capo non parlerà" He speaks on the phone (Boss he won't talk)

Sto arrivando" and the line goes dead. (I'm coming)

“Let's see how long you're going to keep that bravery act for, cagna" He smirked. (Bitch)

Meanwhile 

A tall man clad in a midnight-black Brioni Vanquish II dress shirt with it's sleeves folded up to his elbows and matching dress pants. His hair gelled back in a neat sleek man-bun without a single strand of hair out.

Everything about him screamed domination and death.

He was a living devil, if not the devil himself. 

He walked in long, fast strides towards a basement in an abandoned building.

He strode into the basement with ease and precision, his muscles tightening whenever he moved.

He looked at his Hitmen and gave them a subtle nod before turning towards the culprit tied up on the chair with a bloody nose and mouth.

“And what do we have here?” The man said mockingly. 

Said culprit's eyes bulged out as he laid his eyes on one of the most feared men in Italy.

'Re di tutti i diavoli'
'King Of All Devils'

The man was gruesome and merciless in his ways, as he was strikingly fetching.

Once you tangle yourself with him, you cannot get out. Chances of you getting out is either being the hunter or the haunted. That always ends up being the latter.

He slowly walked towards the culprit, a sinister smirk plastered on his godly face.

Poverino” his deep accented Italian voice echoed through the basement as he taunted the man (You poor thing)

“P-please, s-spare me, I wi..... Will t-tell you everything” the man cowardly pleaded, all signs of bravery were thrown out the window as trepidation gobbled him.

“Will you, now?” He sneered.

The man shook his head vigorously beads of sweat and blood grazing his skin. 

“Y-your father, f-found out about the secret you've been trying to hide for y-years” the man spouted out quickly without hesitation.

This caused the other man to stiffen for a second. How? When?

Were the thoughts and questions running in his head. 

His fists clenched tightly and trembled as he tried to keep himself calm.

“What does He want?” He said through gritted teeth.

“He's going to use this information to bring you down, and once that happens, he will finally bring you back to where you've always belonged.

With him-” before he could finish, a harsh punch landed on his right cheek, blood oozing out of his already bloody nose.

He trembled as different emotions coursed through his body. His eyes hooded in abhorrence as he repeatedly punched the man until he was satisfied. 

“I think my father needs an early birthday gift, and what gift is better than the head of his trus– ex-trusted right-hand man” the tone in his voice did not sound human— it sounded diabolical like the devil had possessed him or something unworldly had taken over his sanity.

“Father is stupid for hiring you, I thought he was better than that, tsk tsk" He shook his head as though disappointed.

“Such a waste of human space and information” 

“Esteban, Bruno, let's send father an early gift, shall we?” He smirked.

Tagliagli la testa!” And with that, he walked out of the basement, ignoring the man's painful screams and pleas. (chop his head off!)

Inutile” (useless)

Alice's POV 

Things have started to change as Alexander is opening up more about his past.

He says he doesn't remember much of it, and I told him not to stress himself about it.

He's trying and I'm proud of him for that. It's not easy coming out of the shell that you've built up for yourself for the past years or practically, your whole life.

Right now, Alex isn't home, he went to Italy for private business.

I still wonder until now what he does. I've tried searching him up on Google, but it's completely clean and wiped out of any information on him.

It's like he doesn't want anyone to know he exists or something.

Hm, what is it you're hiding, Alexander Dante Bianchi. 

Heyyyy there.

I apologize for the late update. school is mad, and I'm so tired of it.

But like I promised, I will update.

They'll be slow updates because of school and my other books that need to be updated as well, but I will try to update sooner.

Thank-you!

And have a good day, le mie belle farfalle