CHAPTER 02

After her session with her patient, she was called by the director of the hospital saying he needed to speak to her about an urgent issue.

She quickly rushed to his office, knocking on the door waiting for a come in, as she was fully inside and turned to face her front she saw another man seated on one of the sofas in the office......

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

3rd Person POV 

"Ah there you are, please sit" Mr Brown the director of the hospital gestured for her to sit.

As she walked to her seat she felt an intense gaze on her boring through her skin when she turned around she locked eyes with the man thistime properly scrutinizing him.

His chiseled face shaved to perfection, he's emerald green eyes held a deadly and alluring look, his jet black wavy almost curly hair parted in between resting perfectly on his forehead, his left black eyebrow had a scar and piercing, pink plum lips, diamond studs adorned his ears, clad in an all black armani suit with two of his top buttons undone exposing his collarbone and a diamond watch on his wrist.

She had never seen a man as handsome as him but then she couldn't help but feel the dark and dangerous aura emitting from him, she could tell this man was the type to get anything he wanted and not in the subtle kind way.

She immediately tore her gaze from him, almost missing the smirk on his lips as she took her seat.

"Miss Monroe, I would like you to meet Mr Alexander Dante Bianchi," Mr Brown introduced.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Monroe" He said in his deep low sexy italian accent. Taking his hand out for a handshake.

'Fuck' she thought, this man was seriously going to be the death of her it was no secret that she found the man extremely attractive.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too Mr Bianchi" she shook his hand, she swore she felt sparks.

"So the reason I called you here is because I have a very important job I need you to do and you have to swear to me that you will not let anyone know about this, not even your fellow colleagues," Mr Brown said, seriousness lacing his voice. He continued, 

"You see Mr Bianchi here would like to hire a private doctor and you are the best doctor we have here so I recommended you because I know you will do your job diligently and I trust you"

She was shocked. She has never been hired as a personal doctor even with her reputation her patients have always followed her.

She didn't know how to take the news, especially being a personal doctor for the man who's seated only a few feet before her. 

"Uhm I've never done that before I don't think I'm qualified for that" she said trying to give the hint that she couldn't do it.

"Nonsense you're more than qualified you're the best doctor in London I'm sure you will do even better" Mr Brown said enthusiastically.

"Uhm okay if you say so" she reluctantly agreed.

"Perfect I will leave you two to discuss your details and the contract has already been made, I have to go. I have an important meeting to attend so you are free to use this office. I'll be on my way now if you'll please excuse me" Mr Brown said in a hurry rushing towards the door.

Leaving a flabbergasted Alice to mentally panic.

Alice's POV

It's like the director has gone mad, how could he leave me with the devil himself, yes I might not know who he is but anyone in their right mind can clearly see that the man before me is no ordinary man.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't hear him call me till I felt a body lean behind me and whisper into my ear.

"Ms Monroe" His voice was low and I swear I heard a growl.

"Uh-uhm y-yes?" Why the hell am I stuttering?

"Can we discuss the contract?" He said, still leaning dangerously close I felt his breath hit my neck, I got chills.

"Oh– uh sure" He finally stepped back and went back to his seat.

"Okay let's get back to business, this is the contract, you can read through while I guide you" He said handing me the contract our fingers slightly brushed against each other.

"So the first thing is you swear to never tell anyone about this arrangement and also never tell anyone you know me, do you understand?" He said and I nodded.

"Good. Secondly you are my personal doctor which means you are only allowed to attend to me and only me,"

"Thirdly you will have to be around me twenty-four seven incase I start to split"

"Fourthly you are to move to my hous–" before he could continue I cut him off.

"Wait a minute, move in with you, why should I do that?!" There was no way I was going to move in with him.

"You have no choice, it's either you move in or I fine you" He said calmly but I of all people knew he was anything but calm.

"But that's not fair!" I stood up abruptly, getting annoyed.

"Nothing in this life is fair and I would appreciate it if you would not speak to me like that, you wouldn't like what I'd do to you so sit your pretty little ass down and listen like the good girl you are" He said slightly smirking.

I quietly sat down, terrified. I didn't know what this man was capable of and I was not going to test it out. My stubbornness and boldness will get me killed one day.

"And besides it's not like we are going to share a bed so you can relax yourself— oh and yes you will get off days but that doesn't mean you have to slack off always be alert I can't promise when I'd split again it can even be now so don't slack off I trust you on this" He finally ended handing me a pen to sign. I shakingly held the pen and signed the papers.

"It's a pleasure to work with you Ms Monroe" He took out his hand for a shake.

"You too" I said, shaking his hand, he squeezed my hand slightly, smirking at me.

"Oh and my number is on the contract, you will start work next week Monday during this time you can pack what you'd need but I really don't think it's necessary since you'll find everything when you come, anyways see you soon Ms Monroe" He said with one last final glance and walked out of the room.

What have I got myself into....