CHAPTER 04

Alice's POV 

Oh.My.Gosh what in the world?!! Why is he here?!

"Hey amore, the name's Davide it's a pleasure to finally meet you" He seductively said a sly smirk plastered on his lips as he looked me up and down with those eyes.

What's happening right now?! And wait did he just say he's name is Davide, I thought his name was- oh he split.

My life is officially over!
……………………………………........

It hasn't even been an hour since I arrived here and he has already split.

Okay Alice don't panic you've dealt with so many DID patients, just relax.

"Are you just goona stand there and look stupid or are you going to introduce yourself" He said sarcastically.

Wow he has one hell of an attitude.

"Sorry, my name is Alice Monroe and I'll be your— Mr Bianchi's psychiatrist for the time being" I tried to sound confident. Something about this man gave me an eerie feel, it was like making a deal with the devil.

"Oh okay, so you really think you can help Alex huh?" He mocked me.

"I don't think, I know I can" I said firmly not knowing where the new found confidence came from,

This alter ego somehow got on my nerves with his corky attitude.

"Hmm feisty I like that" He smirked as he stood up from the bed and walked towards me.

I slowly walked back, every step he took, I took a step back till my back hit against the door. He was so close that our toes were even touching. He bent down to meet me at eye level. 

Did I mention how freakishly tall he is?

No?

Okay, he's freakishly tall!

"Let's see how long it takes for you to crack" He whispered deeply as he stared deep into my soul.

I tried not to seem bothered by him but with the close proximity between us it was really hard.

I just stared back at him not wanting to back down and show weakness. He took two steps back and I released a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"This is gonna be fun amore mio" his voice went so many octaves lower. And just like that he left the room.

What in the world was that?! Oh gosh I really hope I don't give in to the devil himself.

I quickly composed myself and started unpacking my suitcase arranging everything in place.

3rd Person's POV 

It was currently 7pm when Alice had finished with her packing, she hadn't heard from Alex— Davide, whoever he is, from the encounter she had earlier with him.

She sat on her bed not knowing what to do when a knock was heard at the door. She muttered a soft come in and a girl who looked slightly younger than her walked in.

Her beautiful jet black hair cascaded down her back in beautiful thick waves molding her symmetrical shaped face perfectly, she had sharp intimidating but soft looking eyes, ocean blue on her right eye and emerald green on her left eye.

Making Alice question whether she was wearing different coloured contacts or were just her natural eye colors. 

Pink plum soft lips and a high bridged nose. Her honey filled skin looked soft to the touch.