CHAPTER 10

Alice's POV

"I'm glad you're okay" He said and left.

Am I still dreaming or did Mr Bianchi suddenly become......Nice.

What?!!
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Alice's POV 

It's been a week and I've fully recovered— of course with the help of Amore, Alfredo and the other staff who surprisingly took strict orders from Mr Bianchi to take good care of me.

I haven't seen Mr Bianchi since last week and I wonder if he's okay, because judging by his constant splitting it's not safe for him to be moving around, especially in the eyes of the public.

Right now I'm going through Mr Bianchis' files to see if I can at least get an insight of what caused him to be the way he is today.

Going through the files of his previous psychiatrist right before me, something caught my eye.

I searched through the files and found her personal details.

Assigned Doctor
Emily Smith

Date
12 January, 2022

Recent Diagnosis 
Child Trauma

Cause of Diagnosis 
Unidentified 

Child trauma?!

Well that explains a lot but it's still not enough. I need to know what happened.

I have to speak to her. Maybe she can give me some more information on Mr Bianchis' condition.

Just my luck I found her number and address, without wasting time I took out my phone and called her number.

Please pick up, please pick up–

"Hello" I soft feminine voice spoke from the other side of the line.

"Uhm hello, am I speaking to Emily Smith?" 

"Yes, who are you?"

"My name is Alice Monroe–" before I could complete my sentence I was interrupted by a loud shrill squeal.

"Oh my gosh I'm such a huge fan, what do I owe the pleasure of your call Ms Monroe" she happily chimed.

Wow, I didn't know I had fans.

"Uhm thank you, well I called you because I'm handling a previous patient of yours...... Alexander Dante Bianchi" the once loud voice went dead silent. I had to check if the call was still on.

"Ms Smith, are you still there?" 

"Uhm y-yeah, sorry, what would you like to k-know?" She stuttered, is the topic really that sensitive.

"Is it okay if we can meet up so that we can talk?" I cautiously asked.

"Is Alex– Mr B-B-Bianchi going to be there?" 

"No, it's just going to be me and you," I assured.

"Oh, then okay I'll send you the address of the café we're going to meet at" she answered. I swear I heard a little disappointment laced in her voice. 

Getting myself ready I hastily made my way out my room almost bumping into Amore.

"Woah, there tiger what's gotten you in a frenzy?" She asked after I almost completely knocked her out.