CHAPTER 12

Mr Bianchi-" He inhaled a sharp long breath as though he had been suffocated.

Breathing heavily as the red colour slowly drained away, his dilated pupils returning to normal.

He turned his head to look at me and locked eyes with me,

"Thank you, Alice" he breathed out lowly before he collapsed to the ground.

Budum, budum, budum.

'Alice, this is only the beginning, prepare yourself.'
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

3rd Person's POV

Alice has been working for Alexander for a month now.

The little information she managed to gather, was still not enough to help her figure out a way to cure Alexander.

She needed to have a one-on-one session with him, and so she did just that.

Alice's POV

I had already informed Mr Bianchi to meet up with me.

I feel like his being purposely ignoring me, I don't know why though.

Seated in his office where I was told to wait for him, curiosity got to me and I started looking around.

There are so many files, most likely for work, I wonder what he does, come to think of it I've never really asked.

Just then I heard the sound of the door opening and closing, Mr Bianchi had just entered.

He was dressed in casual clothing but non the less he still looked gorgeous as ever.

Snap out of Alice!

"Good afternoon Alice" he greeted me, that deep sexy Italian baritone vibrating deep in my chest.

Gosh, this man!

"Uhm, Good morning M-mr Bianchi" when will I ever get over this stuttering problem when it comes to him?

"Oh please, I told you to stop calling me that, that's my father.... " he trailed off like he was trying to remember something.

An unfathomable expression made its way across his face but as quickly as it came it was gone and he returned to his normal self.

"Call me Alexander" he finished off.

Weird.

"Okay, Mr B- I mean Alexander, let's get down to business" I cleared my throat, now being professional.

"I've looked through your files and done a little research, is that okay with you?" I asked feeling a little uneasy.

He just nodded his head and gestured for me to continue.

"Well, I have managed to get some information but I don't think it's enough or at the level, I can consider it to be enough.

I wanted to ask you a few questions regarding your past, you don't have to answer my question if they get too sensitive.

I will wait until you are ready and comfortable to answer, is that okay" he kept quiet for a minute before muttering a quiet 'yes'

"Okay, good. My first question is, could you please tell me when you started to split or when you think it started, don't answer if it's too much of a triggering question" I gently asked.

"When I was seventeen" he replied instantly.

"what happened when you were seventeen"

He was quiet again, I think it's too much of a trigger question.