Drunk crybaby (knuckle)

Saturday night finds Morel-San and his students all gathered around the living room, laughing over something stupid that should've been dropped ten minutes ago, all too drunk to care anymore.

Morel and Knuckle are the drunkest out of all of them, for the pure excuse of a stubborn contest neither wanted to chicken out on. Shoot and Y/n share a similar glow in their flushed cheeks to the others, and no one can really tell what time it is, as if they'd care anyway.

A particular funny comment on how Y/n's shoes matches her shirt, (it wasn't all that funny) caused everyone to burst into fits of giggles, even the more stoic of the four, as Shoot is past the point of inhibitions in his drunken state.

"Oh yeah, y/n, tell-tell that story to Shoot, the one you told me earlier! About knuckle, and the-the service animal..." Morel cackles to himself and motions her on to pick up the story, which takes a moment of deep thought and eyes squinted in confusion until her face lights up in recognition.

"Huh?? What story about me?" Knuckle slams his drink down on the coffee table, placing his hands on his hips as his eyes jump between Y/n and his teacher.

Y/n shakes her head and sits back in her seat as she prepares to recap the humorous situation to Shoot. "Ohh yeah, earlier me and Knuckle went to the store to get that stuff Morel needed, and we saw a service dog hard at work, -pause-" Knuckle's jaw drops as he realizes the story she's about to recap, and his muscles react before his brain.

"Hey!! Don't tell him that! It's embarrassing!" He leans forward in his seat and points a finger at Y/n, who simply laughs as if it was a playful gimmick.

"Anyway Knuckle saw the dog and wanted to pet it but I told him it was a service animal and he can't, and he started crying like a big baby!" As if on cue Morel bursts out laughing, his brutish guffaws engulfing the atmosphere around them. Shoot finds himself giggling with his face cupped in his right hand, shaking it at the image of Knuckle acting so immature.

Between the two reactions Y/n giggles to herself, clapping her hands and leaning back in her chair to grip her sides. Knuckle watched the three with wide eyes, his cheeks flushed from the embarrassment of having his emotional reactions broadcasted to the whole room to be mocked.

Despite the humiliation he felt, or perhaps because of it, he clenches his fists at his side and yells to be heard over the commotion, his voice high and strained. "Shut up, I'll kill you, all of you! I didn't cry, i-I don't cry!" Despite himself he couldn't help the tears forming in his eyes, all thanks to the impression of the alcohol on his sensitive nerves.

He watches Y/n with a defeated, gaping expression, wondering in that moment how she could be so cruel? She always comforts him and reassures him when he cries, so why is she making fun? It's not fair! He didn't want to be made fun of by her. It didn't bother him when his friend or even teacher did it, because they've always made fun of his sensitive and arguably naive emotions, but never her!

Knuckle does the only thing his drunken mind can conjure up to prove to Y/n he's upset, while still being deceptive and showcase his anger rather than embarrassment. He crosses his arms and sits back with a rather childish "hmph!"
Y/n looks up and takes in his appearance, shoulders high and arms crossed defensively over his chest, despite the blush on his face and tears pricking his eyes.

To knuckle's utter frustration, this display only increases her laughter, as she points an amused finger to direct the other's attention as well. Morel turns to his student who's sitting next to him on the couch dwarfed by their massive statures, which causes more laughter to erupt in Knuckle's ear.

"Oh come on, Knuckle, lighten up." Morel claps his hand on Knuckle's shoulder to coax him from his anger, but he only pulls away in defiance of the older man's attempt.