what do you want? (hisoka)

y/n rolls over, opening her eyes in the almost completely dark room. she sighs, a small pressure in her abdomen telling her to go to bathroom. she gets up, and realizes she must've fallen asleep after getting back last night, since she's still in her day clothes. she yawns and stretches her arms to the ceiling as she trudges to the door.

she carefully opens her door and creeps down the hall, making sure to be extra quiet. the hall is dark too, but a small night light in the bathroom shows her path. as she passes one of the guest rooms, however, she feels a dangerous aura, so she makes a large circle around the room, trying to distance herself as much as possible.

that's hisoka's room. but his aura isn't activated when he's asleep... so he's awake? why is he awake? did i wake him?

despite her uneasiness, she keeps going, and locks the bathroom door behind her. of course the bathroom has to be at the opposite side of the hall her room is, so she has to pass everyone's rooms.

the walls are pretty thick in the cabin, so she doesn't have to worry too much about her volume or making a racket. surely hisoka didn't wake up simply from her walking by, it had to have been something else.

as she passes by hisoka's room on her way back, she notices the aura is completely gone. she can't even feel his presence.

wait... it's gone! did he fall asleep that quickly? if so, why was his aura so strong for him to have just woken up?

her question is answered as she reaches her bedroom door. she's stopped in her tracks as she reaches for the door knob, feeling a creepy aura wash over her. her palms immediately moisten, her mouth feeling like cotton.

he's in my room.

y/n's not stupid, so instead of advancing further, she turns around on her heel and walks away. she thinks of where to go, her mind racing from the affect of hisoka's overpowering presence.

what could he possibly want from me?!

as her mind raced to find an explanation, she has the thought of him following her out of her room and down the hall, making her silently gasp, and run to the closest door. she just prays it's not illumi's room.

she silently opens the door and hastily closes it behind her, pressing her back into it as she pants. she sighs in relief as she recognizes the room, and the snoring lump on the bed. she walks over, shaking his arm.

"huh?!" leorio sits up, angrily looking around like someone had hit him. she takes a small step back, letting him get his bearings.

once his eyes land on her his expression softens, and he rubs his eyes, before grabbing his glasses from the side table.

"y/n? what's the big idea, huh?" she sits on the edge of his bed, resting her head in her hand.

"hisoka's in my room, can i sleep with you?" she says casually, making him shake his head, thinking maybe he heard her wrong.

"huh??! hisoka's what?!" he sits up, making her shake her head.

"there's no point in getting mad. he's just being creepy. he'll lose interest and go back to his room when he sees i'm not coming back." she says, looking over. leorio thinks for a moment, taking her words in. he grunts in frustration, because he knows she's right.

"alright. but if he tries anything else tonight, i'm don't care about our stupid deal. he's gotta go!" y/n nods as she crawls to the other side of the bed, flopping down next to him.

"something's not right about it though." he turns to her, confusion written on his face.

"what's not right?" she turns on her side, facing him.