A little help? (Hisoka)

Shit. Shit shit shit! Y/n finds herself stumbling down the littered sidewalk in York New City, her eyes focused on one goal. Finding shelter, and fast. She doesn't know how much time she'll have before the drugs kick in, and she's not one to take these kinds of bets.

Unfortunately her phone was destroyed in a tussle with some pesky bandits, so she's left with no way to communicate, and no GPS. Where even is she? She had stumbled out of the bandit camp right at the edge of the city, so she hurried her way here, hoping for a kind soul or perhaps a stroke of dumb luck, but neither seem to come her way. Typical.

Her heart rate starts to pick up in her chest, but she quickly quells it. She can't afford to lose any precious blood, and pumping more would just make her wound bleed worse. The laceration isn't actually severe, it's just a scratch that happened to nick some vein or something, since it's bleeding a hell of a lot from something that could've been inflicted with a swiss-army knife.

Her eyes scan the empty streets around her, hoping for something familiar to catch her eye, but nothing lurks except the cold, unforgiving night aura which lingers around every corner.

Her eyes flit over to the largely extravagant building to her left, how did he not spot it before? The tallest building in world is the Heavens Arena, with 251 floors. A single thought pops into her mind, a hopeful one that's immediately shot down with a rough shake of her head.

There's no way I'm going to ask him for help.

But she pauses in the now empty street, staring up at the looming tower above, as each floor has rooms visibility jutting out from the flush of the walls, seeming to be showcasing the inhibitors. How tacky. But he's her only hope, since no one knows where she went, and passing out in the street would be worst case scenario. She sighs deeply, before hobbling her way over to the entrance.

A few minutes later she scurries off the elevator before it can close on her, and she leans against the wall for support. Her breathing now shallow and quick, she strains to keep herself upright. As her trembling eyes train on the rising number signifying the rising in elevation.

The lady at the desk of the floor entrance saw her stumble out a bloody mess, and ran over to help her, to which Y/n waved off.

"I'm okay... I just need to get to the floormaster's room." She huffs, making the woman pause as she stares at her with wide eyes, the shock and horror evident. Y/n stifles the urge to roll her eyes. Yes, I know. I'm crazy, it's a death sentence, yadda yadda.

"B-but... the floor master is..." she says, her hands pulled to her chest in fear. "I know, I know. Could you just point me in the right direction?" She screws her eyes shut as she winces to she looks up at the woman.

"That way, the last door on the right." She says, before backing away and returning to her post. A lot of help she was. No matter, she didn't need help. Not from the clerk, and not even from him, all she needed was somewhere to crash to sleep the drugs off.

So she makes her way slowly to the door and knocks, which is answered with a low sultry voice calling, "come in~" from inside. Didn't even ask who it was? And it's unlocked? What an arrogant fool. He's just asking for trouble. But that's exactly on character.

Either way, she grabs the knob and pushes the large door open. She didn't remember Gon's door being so heavy. Although he's no floor master, maybe it's special since it's reserved for the best. Stumbling into the open plan room she clings to the doorknob as she tries to appear more upright and collected than she is.

"Hi Hisoka." She breaths, meeting the magician's heavy gaze from across the room. He stands with his back to the window, a hand on his hip as he observes her state.