Bath (hisoka)

Y/n throws her phone across the room, landing in a bean bag chair. She throws herself back onto her bed, covering her eyes with her palms, rubbing vigorously to try to remove the previous conversation with her friend from her mind.

Her best friend from home has decided not to be a hunter, like she's always dreamed of, but has decided to stay home and run her fathers business. She never wanted to, but her family finally made her cave. Y/n wants the best for her friend, and the anger she feels for her friends parents is unmatched.

So she decides she needs to do something to get her mind off of it. She jumps up, and goes to the bathroom, turning the water in the tub on. She waits a few minutes until its full, and fully submerges herself into the hot water. She gasps from the shock of the hot sauna, but smiles none the less. She submerges her head under water, letting all the noise, chaos, and her vision melt away, as she sits in complete silence.

The moment is broken by her phone buzzing. She comes up, being hit by the chilly air. She looks at her phone. It's hisoka.

Hisoka♠️: what's all that noise, ace?

Y/n: I'm in the bath

Hisoka ♠️: oh, how devine~

Y/n: uhuh. come upstairs.

Hisoka♠️: coming❤️

She sets her phone down, waiting for a knock. When he does, she tells him to come in. He stops when he sees her still fully clothed.

"What's this?" He says with a hand on his hip.

"I'm having a bath." She shrugs.

"Well, mind if I join you?" He smirks.

"Sure." She shrugs. Hisoka chuckles quietly, going to take his shirt off, when y/n continues:

"But, you have to leave your clothes on. Or else I'll be plum embarrassed." He sighs dramatically.

"If I must." He steps into the hot water, moaning at the temperature.

"Does it have to be this hot?" He says, sitting down next to her.

"Yes." She says, checking her phone again. The others got home. Leorio doesn't like hisoka being in the house alone with y/n, but she has to remind him she can make these decisions herself.

"So, tell me, why the antics?" He says, swaying his hand under the surface of the water, watching as the it ripples from the movement.

"I'm upset."

"Well that's obvious. But why?" He presses.

"My friends parents are extremely oppressive and are forcing her to give up her dream for them. It pisses me off because they're so manipulative, and she feels obligated to help. I just wish I could tell her to do what she wants to do, and not let them lead her life." Y/n gently sways her legs in the water as she speaks.

"That is unfortunate." Hisoka says after a moment of thinking.

"But it's her decision, you shouldn't stress yourself about it." He says.

"Yeah, you're right." A moment of silence passes.

"Wanna get out?"

She wraps a towel around her clothes, darting off to her room. Hisoka simply strips down, and walks casually to his room, where he encounters a fuming leorio.

Y/n strips from her dripping clothes, and throws on a pair of fluffy shorts, and a sweatshirt and fuzzy socks, putting her hair in a bun.

She shivers uncontrollably, so she flings her door open and runs down the hall, straight into Leorio.

"Oof!" He groans as she takes a step back.

"Y/n, are you okay? That creep Hisoka didn't do anything, did he?" He says, bending to meet her eye level, his hands placed firmly on her shoulders.

"I'm fine, he's fine. I'm freezing! Why is it so cold in here?!" She says, her teeth chattering audibly.

"Because it's snowing out." He says, pointing behind him. Y/n gasps, running past him. She darts down the stairs and out the door, past Kura, Gon, and Kill. She swings the door open, and runs into white blanket that coats the ground.

She smiles, breathing in the cool night air. It's quiet, the only sound is the wind blowing through through the trees.

Eyes closed, she lets the frigid air run its icy fingers down her back, raising goosebumps on her bare legs. But she doesn't move; she's glued to the spot. It's too perfect, too serene, to leave.

But a voice brings her crashing back down to reality.

"Y/n, what the heck are you doing out there?! It's freezing!" Leorio says, as she turns around. She runs back inside, running and jumping on Hisoka who's lounging on the couch. He groans on impact, but chuckles with a slight smirk.

"Goodness, you're freezing. Why did you go outside?" He says as she scrambles to cover him and herself with blankets.

"I-I don't know, it felt fitting." She says, her teeth chattering uncomfortably.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you acting crazy?" Kill says, making y/n laugh.

"I don't know." She answers honestly.

He and Gon go back to having a pillow fight in the corner, where Kura simply gives Hisoka a warning glare, before going back to his book.

She snuggles into Hisoka's chest, as he plays with her hair that breaks out into her natural curls she tends to straighten out.

He looks down at her with a soft smile, one she's never seen before. She blushes, a bit shy under his gaze. He chuckles at this, cupping her face in one large hand, brushing his thumb over her flushed cheeks.

"You're quiet beautiful, you know." Y/n giggles nervously, pushing his hand away bashfully.

"Watch yourself." Leorio says to Hisoka.

"I'm simply stating a fact." He shrugs. Y/n nuzzles him as she falls asleep.