fight-out (hisoka)

"Hisoka!" y/n's voice echoes throughout the condo, her chest rising and falling from running all the way to the hotel.

she has a bone to pick with the magician, and her sources pinpoint him at this location. he can't hide, not for long anyway. her nen helps her to find people, so it's a guarantee he's here.

she lowers her hands where she's focused all her aura, advancing a little further into the empty foyer. not a sound or response comes from anywhere. that's odd.

"hisoka i know you're here. come out and fight me like a man." she calls out but still there's no answer. she's suddenly acutely aware of a presence in the kitchen.

there you are.

she jumps to the door, readying her fist for an attack as she leaps into the room. she releases her stance when she sees, again, no one. it isn't until she walks fully into the room, when she feels his presence again, and a small chuckle comes from a dark corner. she narrows her eyes, now seeing his strong silhouette sitting in a wooden chair, his gold eyes glowing.

"hisoka." she says, readying her attack once more.

"you found me. honestly i expected you sooner. what took you so long, hm? need to help a lost kitty out of a tree?" he says, standing leisurely. she doesn't take her eyes off his hands, watching his every movement.

"fight me, asshole." is all she replies, making him chuckle.

"no, no. we both know you're not as heroic as you make yourself out to be." he places a hand over his face dramatically.

"shut up and fight me." she says, focusing her nen in her eyes with gyo, in order to see if he's made any tricks without her noticing.

"you think i may have done something with my nen while you weren't looking, right? tell me, why would i do that?" he crosses his arms, leaning against the wall. she rolls her eyes at the man, annoyed at his attempts to engage her in pointless conversation.

"i don't know, because you're sneaky. look-" she takes a step forward, but her left foot stays planted to the ground, making her look down.

she tries again to pull her foot from the floor, but once again it doesn't budge. she glares back up at hisoka, his face has a smug smirk she'd love to knock off with her fists.

"you really should watch where you walk, ace.~" he says, as he pushes himself off the wall, he walks calmly over to her, making her step back with her free foot, to brace herself for any blow he may deal her.

once he's in front of her he kneels down, taking her foot in his large, muscular hand and releases his bungee gum. she stumbles back, until she feels the wall on her back.

great, i'm against a wall. this is going swell.

"relax. if i wanted to hurt you i wouldn't need to contain you. you're not that much of a threat.~" he says, making her bare her teeth in anger.

"i didn't come here to chat, hisoka. i heard about what you did, and i'm here to teach you a lesson. now fight me you coward!" she says, taking a step towards him. he watches her with an almost amused expression, before taking his hand from his hip and cracking his knuckles.

"very well, but don't say i didn't warn you." he lowers his gaze as she lowers her stance, readying for any blow he may try to inflict on her.

in the blink of an eye he leaps into the air, flipping and landing behind her. she anticipates where he'll land, she sidesteps over, pulling her knife from her pocket and jabbing it at the magician. he flips and evades her attempt, but lands a hit by kicking her as he right's himself.