Pretty boy (shalnark)

Y/n lies on her bed in the hotel, scrolling through Netflix, looking for something to watch, when there's a knock at her door.

"Come in." She says without looking up. Shalnark walks in, sitting on the edge of the bed with a sigh.

"No sign of the eyes, huh?" She says, glancing up.

"None." He lays next to her, cuddling up to spoon in her smaller frame. She looks down with curiosity.

"Hey, I've seen you and shizuku hold each other, can you hold me?" He says, looking up at her. She smiles.

"You want me to hold you?" She says, running her hand around his waist.

"Mhm." He nods.

"Okay. I'll hold you." She reaches up and boops his nose. "Pretty boy."

"Hey, cut it out!" He swats her hand. She chuckles, wrapping her arm back around his waist as she scrolls.

"So, what's with the need for cuddles?"

"I was just bored... I gave Uvo the addresses of all the hotels where the bodyguards could be, including the chain user. So now we wait." He says, his hands folded under his head.

"Mm. Good job. I'm sure Uvo will do what needs to be done." If she's honest, Y/n doesn't like the idea of Uvo going out on his own. Because he has no regard for human life, and kills at random, something she tries to discourage as much as she can.

"Yeah. Me too." Y/n smirks, running her hand up his chest, leaving it resting on his peck.

"Danggg, where'd you get the milkers?" She says, squeezing his chest.

"Huh, What're you doing? quit that!" His confusion makes her laugh, causing him to ask further.

"if you don't stop, i'll tell feitan about your little crush!" she stops laughing abruptly.

"What?"

"Don't try and deny it. I've seen the way you look at him. You like him, don't you?" He says, turning his body around to face her.

"Lies. Deception." She denies.

"That's okay, I'll just have Paku read your mind and tell me." He says, crossing his arms. She frowns.

"Do that and I'll break your spine."  She smiles.

"Relax, I'm just joking." He says with a close eyed smile.

"Mhm. You better be." She pouts.

"Oh, cmon. Don't be mad! How can you be mad at me?! Look at this face!" He says, pointing at himself. She has to admit he's quite adorable.

"You'ree a real weasel, you know that?" She says, snuggling into his chest. he laughs boyishly.

"But, you're cute. Did you know that?" She says, looking up into his eyes as she plays with his shirt collar.

"Sure do! You remind me of it every day." He adds the last part with a slight whine.

"Rightfully so." She kisses his cheek, making him blush lightly.