creepy clown (hisoka and illumi)

Y/n walks into the room, stopping next to the couch where Hisoka sits with his legs crossed. His golden, mischievous eyes glance up at her, as he takes in the small skirt she's wearing. He slides his hands up her leg, running his sharp nails gently across her thigh. She tenses at his actions, desperately trying to focus on Leorio's words as Hisoka chuckles in a low voice.

He knows exactly what he does to her, how his touch makes her fluster, enjoying every moment he makes her face flush, or cause her to stumble over her words. She's standing so close to him no one can really see what he's doing, only see her flushed face and tense shoulders.

"Are you okay, Y/n?" Leorio asks, making them all look at her, including Hisoka.

"I... um..." she stutters out, unable to form a sentence as his fingertips brush gently up and down her leg.

"Use your words, darling." His nails dog into her skin, making her flush more, from embarrassment, and from his touch. Having satisfied himself, Hiso pulls his hand back to his lap, with an arrogant smirk on his face.

She crosses her arms, sitting in the only empty spot, the one between Hisoka and Illumi.

"Couldn't stay away?" He coos, making her roll her eyes.

"Shut it." She hisses, moving an inch away from him. unfortunately this puts her closer to Illumi. Illumi is perfectly moderate, she's never had a problem with him. They both like Killua, so that's about as far as their relationship goes, and she's okay with that.

Hisoka on the other hand, she's had many run ins with. He seems to be rather infatuated by her, and once he found out how she felt about him, he especially likes to single her out.

But she'd never go out with that creepy, perverted magician. EVER. Despite her better judgment, her eyes wander over to hisoka, his strong arms crossed in front of him. They're so large, so powerful. He could crush her with a single flex. His shoulders, so broad and strong. His jawline looks like it could cut diamonds.

Hisoka feels her eyes on him, so he turns to her, making her startle and face forward with her hands on her knees. He smirks, before reaching over and pulling her closer to him by her waist. She gasps quietly at his actions, scrambling away. although in her panic to get away from hisoka, she accidentally slides right into Illumi's lap.

Hiso looks up at Illumi, smirking at him. Y/n shoots her head up, gasping and quickly sliding off his lap.

"I'm so sorry. H-Hisoka was-" she puts her hands up, knowing what Illumi is like when he's angry, and not wanting to inflict that on herself.

But to her surprise, Illumi grabs her around her waist and pulls her back into his lap, keeping an arm between her and hisoka. She sits there, too stunned to move, or speak, or do anything. Hisoka frowns at Illumi, before sitting back into the couch with his arms crossed.

Y/n smiles at his actions, thankful for his intervention.

She wills herself to look up, saying a quick "thank you."

"Be careful around him. He doesn't know when to quit sometimes." Illumi warns, making her nod in agreement.

"yeah, i know." she watches the magician from the safe distance, as his eyes watch everyone as they all get up one by one and leave the room.

next illumi stands, and to her surprise he keeps her in his arms, shifting her so she sits on his hip, like you would a toddler. she feels hisoka's eyes on her, so she wills herself to look at him. he glares at them both, but smiles evilly when he notices her looking.

she musters up her courage and sticks her tongue out at the man, before turning back to illumi. once he notices her looking at him, he sets her down.

she struggles to make eye contact with illumi, she always does. but now she's alone with him, and really hoping he doesn't want to make her help him out since he helped her.

"don't mention this." he simply says, before walking away. she opens her mouth to say something, but closes it again.

well, thanks i guess.