You chase after it as the whale begins firing orbs of light from its blow hole as they attempt to hit you.

But you spin and flip as you move and dodge. Getting close again. The light in the distance getting brighter as you get close.

You yell as you swoop in and slash its eye again. Causing its second health bar to vanish. Leaving its third and final.

"You ain't so tough!" You fly in to attack again, but the whale flips as it's fin smacks into you and sends you flying, as you yell and flip around, you recover and grunt as you engage your boost and fly at high speed back toward the whale.

When you get close enough, it looks at you again as it's serpent like tail reaches back to grab you, but you flip and swirl around it as you yell and slash it multiple times before the tail moves away, however. Before you can finish it, the whale rises as it turns and vanished. Entering another gateway like last time.

You growl with frustration as you fly backwards and watch as it vanished. "Next time we'll finish it"

You then turn and fly forward as you get closer to the next world. "I should be going home. But I can't just let a world be attacked by the darkness. Sorry guys, looks like I'm extending my vacation"

Then you fly faster as you race toward the world.

///

Limsa Lominsa. The sea city of Eorzea. Full of rogues and nobles of all kinds.

A gateway opens as you casually walk out. Your armor vanished as you dressed in your current clothes. (KH3) and the gateway closed.

You put a hand on your hip as you look around "well well. Haven't been here in a while" you say with a smile as you look around.

You see many people of many races standing about, chatting, showing off their glamour, and some who have been standing still for 3 days straight.

You chuckle as you do a little spin and look "this place hasn't changed at all."

You then look down at your hands. And remembered something.

With each world you visit. You take on the form most appropriate for that world. And since this world has many races, it was odd that even though you were human, when you arrived in Eorzea you were a-

"Hey! My tail!" You laugh with a smile as you look behind you and see your cat tail wiggle around.

Then you reach up and feel your cat ears.

Yep. When you visit eorzea, you are a Miqote.

You then shake your head as your ears wiggle. Then you chuckle again. As you walk forward. You look around at the many adventurers.

You enter a small tunnel with market stalls as you browse the shops. "Suppose I should see what I can get before I do anything else"

But before you can select a stall to browse, someone yells "Y/n! Kitty!" You hum "huh?" And turns round.

Then you see her.

"Oh! Hey! Poyapo!" You wave as you crouch down as a small girl runs up to you, or rather, a Lalafell runs up to you.