Epilogue

Haha sikee
You get an epilogue ^^
Have fun, one last time with this story.

~~~

Taemin hugged his parents with teary eyes.

As they released, his parents started to cry. Come to visit us as much as you can, okay?, his mother begged, Taemin nodded. Of course I will.

Stay safe, kid, his dad only said. "Chaewon?", he then asked out loud, the angel who just was watching from behind stepped up front. "Yes, sir?", she answered.

"Take good care of our son. And if he visits us, come with him. We'll miss the both of you", he told her, she nodded. "Of course"

Chaewon then turned to her brother, who still stayed close to Minho, and Jinki and Kibum, who were standing directly next to them.

"Jinki, I can't thank you enough. And it's sad that you didn't accept my offer, but I understand it. If you two think about it otherwise, let me know", she smiled lightly, Jinki pulling her into a hug.

"Maybe in a few years, but I think we're both not ready yet", he mumbled into her shoulder. "And- I have to thank you again. You know why" Chaewon nodded.

"We'll see us, I promise", she said, looking smilingly at Kibum, who smiled back. "Take good care of Jinki, Kibum. I'll trust you", she then sighed as they released, earning a nod.

"Jonghyun, come. It's time" Chaewon took her brother's hand, giving Minho a meaningful look. He just nodded, smiling knowingly. "Jonghyun, it's alright. We already talked about it. It's the best for you.. you need your sister more than me", Minho then said softly.

Jonghyun lowered his head. "I love you, Minho. Don't you dare forget that" He heard his best friend's laugh. "I love you too, idiot. Don't you dare forget that"

He felt Minhos arms around him, then Jonghyun let himself be pulled away from Minho.

Seonghwa, who just was standing there and watching now walked up to Chaewon. "Are you ready to go home, Hwa?", Chaewon asked, taking Taemins hand.

He nodded. "Well then" The three angels and Taemin (he's something like a half-angel now) unfolded their wings, Seonghwas still were a bit damaged, but it would work. (His words)

Chaewon smiled at Jinki and Minho, then they rose up in the sky.

~~~

When they arrived, it should be evening, but due to the fact that the sun always shined, it didn't make any difference. They landed in the palace, on the court in front of the hall of light.

"Seonghwa, please take Jonghyuns hand for a bit", Chaewon pleaded the taller, and Seonghwa did as he was told. She released from Taemins hand too, walking up to the giant gateways.

She places her hands on each of the wing doors, pushing against them. They swung open, opening the view to the giant hall.

On the platform stood an angel, he turned around as he heard the doors. "Ah good, you're finally here Ming- CHAEWON?!"

The angel stood in front of them in a second. "Chaewon, you're finally back! You too, Jonghyun! And- SEONGHWA?!?!"

Suddenly tears were flowing down the angel's cheeks, pulling the taller in a tight hug. "Seonghwa", he sobbed. "Hongjoong..", Seonghwa mumbled, hugging him back.

Chaewon smiled, then watching Taemin, who gently took Jonghyuns hand after Seonghwa released his. "Taemin", Jonghyun mouthed, just knowing it was him by the way he took his hand.