Chapter 20

Heyy guys,
I took a time out without telling you, sorry for that.
Now I'm back, and I'll continue updating weekly every friday.
Have fun with the chapter now and stay safe
Sovara xoxo

~~~

To say the least, it wasn't more than hot kisses in the end, as Taemin didn't want to go further - yet.

Instead, they went back to cuddling - something both absolutely loved too.

And they spent the whole day with it, until it knocked in the late evening.

Chaewon looked up from the already sleeping Taemin, who was tightly hugging her. "Come in!", she said calmly.

It were Jinki and Kibum. (Jinki was kind of surprised they were dressed) "Hello you two. Given the time you two are coming to say hello I guess you already moved your things in here, Kibum?", she greeted them with a smile.

"That's right", Kibum answered with a nod, his eyes trailed to the sleeping boy on top of her. Taemin had a peaceful expression on his face, nevertheless looking way too cute. "He's adorable", Kibum smiled.

Chaewon didn't hide her smile. "Yes, he is. And he's mine" A rather dark expression shadowed her face for a second. Both Jinki and Kibum noticed it.

Kibum didn't know how to react on that, while Jinki sighed. "Chaewon, it's alright, it's not like he is like Soyeon" Chaewon held Taemin tighter to her.

"Why should I be like your cousin, Jinki?", Kibum asked, confused. Chaewon sighed now too. "You two have a seat", she motioned to the bed and her desk chair, sensing that it could take some time.

"As you know, I'm an angel, more precisely a seraphim", Chaewon started as they had sat down, Kibum nodded. "Excuse me, but what exactly is a seraphim?", Jinki asked.

"A seraphim is like an angel, but has more than one pair of wings, usually three. I had five, now four, but that's not important right now. And they usually have a higher rank in the community as well", Chaewon explained. "Ahh.."

"Well to say the least, Soyeon was my old principal and-" "Was?", Kibum interrupted her. "I got expelled and Soyeon.." "..is dead", Jinki finished the sentence without a wince.

Kibum shot up. "She is dead? Why are you.. not affected by it at all, Jinki? She was your cousin!" Chaewon sighed.

"She was visiting a few weeks before with her brother. But she wasn't herself anymore", Jinki shrugged. Chaewon's jumped in. "Her body was hosted by a demon, who had killed her before. I don't know what his exact intention was, but he was aiming for Taemin"

Her facial expressions were stoned.

"Kibum.. I told you before, Chaewon would do everything for Taemin, right?", Jinki continued, the younger nodded. "She would really do everything for him. She killed Soyeon and her mother because they were danger to him"

Kibums jaw dropped. "She killed Soyeon?! Shouldn't you hate her?" "No. Soyeon wasn't Soyeon anymore, it was a demon. And this demon was close to killing me and Jonghyun until she saved us, so why should I hate her?"

Kibum frowned, now thinking of how scary the girl on the bed actually was. She killed, just for a boy. "Well Jinki, it might be true that I killed Soyeon and my mother, but they weren't the only ones. I murdered the counsel of angels"

As small, satisfied smile was playing around her lips as she watched Kibum frown. "You killed angels?" Jinki defended her once again.

"She had every right to do so", but didn't say anything further, Chaewon would do that herself. "See, Kibum, the thing is, Angels aren't always 'holy' as you humans picture us. They're basically humans with wings, sometimes powers and immortality"