Chapter 19

Helluu guyyys,
next chapter is hereeeeeee ^^
Also I'm still obsessed with Seven.
Have fun
Stay safee
Sovara :>

~~~

The next morning she woke up as she felt someone softly stroking through her hair. Chaewon blinked and looked up; of course it was Taemin.

He softly smiled. She weakly returned that smile and just hugged him tighter.

~~~

They continued on laying like this for forever. At some point though, Taemin stopped stroking through her hair, which made her look up to him again, in question. How are you feeling, my angel?, he asked in sign with a worried but cute expression on his face.

I'm feeling fine again. Thank you, Taemin. I love you, she answered. I love you too, Chaewon, he blushed. Are you ready to talk about the dream?, he then asked after some hesitation.

Chaewon nodded. I dreamed about the day I got dragged in front of the counsel and kicked out of heaven. Taemin formed an 'Oh' with his mouth, earning a nod from Chaewon.

I got reminded that it wasn't just my mother and the counsel who turned their back on me. My ex-best friend did too. They claimed to witness me ditching on my duty as guardian angel..., Chaewon told, Taemins eyes got bigger the more she signed.

Whoever this bitch or bastard was who did that to you, they don't deserve you! You're so amazing Chaewon, they definitely don't deserve you, Taemin furrowed his eyebrows cutely.

Chaewon had to smile. You're too cute for this world, baby, she signed. And now lean down so that I can kiss you! Taemin grinned, and did as she wished.

As soon as she felt his soft lips on hers, her hand went up to his cheek. The upside down kiss was just as sweet as every other kiss they shared. As they released again, both smiled happily. Well, one good thing has it though that I got kicked out of heaven, she signed.

Taemin tilted his head in confusion. What?, he asked. I met you.. again, Chaewon smiled. Taemins face lit up. That's true! I won't thank these assholes though, you had suffered too much, he briskly sighed.

Chaewon just smiled. No one said we have to thank them. They're dead at all.. dead dead, I mean. Taemin giggled soundless at that. True haha.

Anyways.. wanna eat something? I'm actually hungry, Chaewon then asked, Taemin nodded. I thought you'll never ask! Let's go, he signed excitedly, causing Chaewon to laugh.

Of course, my angel, she signed as she sat up and then stood up, pulling Taemin up with her. Immediately Taemin took her hand and dragged her to the kitchen, where Jinki was sitting on the counter with a happy expression, holding a cup of coffee in his hands and seeming to be absent.

He definitely thinks about Kibum!, Taemin grinned. Definitely, Chaewon agreed. Let's make pancakes, baby. Taemin nodded excitedly and did tiny jumps, which made Chaewon giggle.

Babe, get me sugar and flour please, Chaewon ordered while she got a bowl and from the fridge milk and eggs. They mixed eve together and then baked the pancakes. (Jinki was still in his own world)

After a little the pancakes were ready and Chaewon told Taemin to 'wake' Jinki up, while she went upstairs to get her brother and Minho.

She knocked. "Yes, come in?", she heard Jonghyun. "Good morning, loves. Taemin and I made pancakes, if you're hungry, come downstairs", she said with a small smile and walked up to Minho and Jonghyun, who were cuddling in Jonghyuns bed.