Chapter 16

Hellu guysss,
here we are once again with an update <3
Have fun and stream Still with you and My You by Jungkook which is FINALLY out.
Stay safe
Sovara

~~~

After a while Taemin somehow fell asleep on Chaewon, she first didn't notice. Only after Hoseok came to their table again, because he had spotted Minho there and then had signed to Chaewon.

Finally they're together again. Minho was annoying as heck. Chaewon nodded. Well, can I bring you something? And for your information, your boyfriend fell asleep.

Chaewon now smiled down at the relaxed face of Taemin, his head laid on her collarbone and he breathed calmly. She brushed away a few stray hair strands and let her hand gently run through his dark hair.

He looks like an angel, Hoseok signed, causing Chaewon to smile. You're absolutely right, Hoseok. He's so sweet.. Now Hoseok turned quickly around, yelling again.

"HEY TAETAE I NEED YOU HERE" Instinctively Chaewon covered Taemins ears, even though she didn't had to. "What the hell is wrong with you, Hoseok??", Minho asked, startled. He had covered Jonghyuns ears as well.

With a sweet smile Hoseok sat down, while Chaewon was caught by Taemins beauty. With a slight smile she gingerly stroked his soft skin - from his temple down to his defined jaw.

You really love him so much, don't you?, Hoseok smiled, Chaewon nodded. Yes I do. I definitely do. He's everything to me. Her soft expression was shadowed by guilt, something Hoseok couldn't understand.

"If you love him so much, why are you looking guilty for something?", Hoseoks voice was quiet, Jonghyun still heard it and immediately stiffed, while Chaewon looked down, unfortunately directly at Taemins neck, his scars were covered by makeup again.

"Hoseok, this is n-" "Jonghyun", Chaewon interrupted her brother calmly, Jonghyun lowered his head. "Sorry, Chae"

She looked at Hoseok, her eyes were filled with guilt. "I am sorry Hoseok, but I can't tell you without Taemins consent. This is something big for both of us. And maybe the café isn't the right place for something like that"

The waiter realised that this was more than something like a fight - what he originally thought. So he nodded. "That's totally fine!"

They fell in silence, Chaewon focusing once again on the sleeping angel on top of her. Softly she brushed away a black stray hair strand that fell in Taemins face.

Taemin moved a little; instantly Chaewon froze, hoping she didn't wake him up. But of course, he slowly opened his eyes. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, still sleepy.

Chaewon pulled him to her chest again, he instinctively snuggled himself more into the movement. He looked up to her, his eyes were still sleepy and he looked a bit lost. Chaewon smiled and placed a tiny kiss on the tip of his nose.

Taemin sneezed at that, Chaewon giggled. Bless you, she signed. Taemin smiled, still sleepy. Thanks. Chaewon now placed a kiss on his forehead. Sweetie, if you're tired, just sleep. He just smiled and laid his head back on her shoulder.

Hoseok had to smile; these two... they were so loving and careful with each other like he never experienced any other pair being before. They were truly meant for each other, one could clearly see how deeply they loved each other.

This kind of relationship was very rare in Hoseoks point of view, where they actually really accepted the other with all their flaws and mistakes. Even Taemin being deaf and mute did never seem to make a difference to how Chaewon loved Taemin.

"What are you smiling about, Hoseok?", Chaewons voice snapped him out of his thoughts. Hoseok had to blink. "About your love for each other. You're soulmates, you're meant to be together", he then said.

Chaewon blushed. "Well... ehm... h-how is it with you? I-I mean.." Hoseok laughed. "You mean my love life? I'm single since forever. But if I ever get a partner, we'll still never reach your level of love"

"Don't say that, Hoseok" Chaewons voice was strict but warm. "But it's the truth!", Hoseok insisted. "Did it ever, ever, really border you that Taemin is deaf and mute? That you'll never communicate... the way we do right now? I don't think so, because you truly love him and really, really accept him fully as who he is. The love you two have for each other is the highest and purest form of love. It's really hard to have that kind of love, you know?"

Chaewon absolutely didn't expected anything like this. "How old are you again? This is something an old wise man would say", Jonghyun suddenly said and startled Chaewon.

Hoseok laughed.

"I'm 25. My homie is an author, I catch up one thing or two. Well anyways, can I bring you anything else?", Hoseok smiled. Chaewon thought. "Hm.. yes, just another two iced americanos and a piece of cheesecake. How about you two?", she asks the couple in front of her.

"We actually planned on going home, Chae, Minhos shift is over", Jonghyun said. "Oh well, that's totally fine. Bring him home safe Minho, see you two later", Chaewon smiled.

They left, so as Hoseok went to get Chaewons order. Taemin slowly opened his eyes again, just to see Chaewon looking at him with an affectionate smile.

Taemin blushed and shyly hid his face in her neck. He could feel the vibrations of her laugh which made him smile in her neck. Then he even placed his hand on her chest so he could feel the vibrations better.

Chaewon had to giggle at his actions and started stroking through Taemins hair again. Taemin looked up to her again and lifted his hands a little.

I love your laugh, he signed. Chaewon smiled at that and placed a small kiss on his lips, but he reacted quickly and made her kiss him longer.

They released when Hoseok came back. He sat down and gave them Chaewons order, Taemin looked surprised at the cake. Chaewon took the fork and took a bite, but noticed Taemins jealous gaze immediately and laughed.

So she started feeding him, watching him with that affectionate smile again.

~~~

After quite a while, they finished their drinks and the cake, paid and went home.

Taemin was still sleepy and tired, so Chaewon pulled him to her room and as soon as they cuddled up in her bed, Taemin fell asleep in her warm embrace.