Chapter Seven: Next

One month later

After Kenny revealed his truth to me, we're closer than we've ever been, even before I left South Park. We were already best friends, but now, we really are a duo.

Today at lunch, the boys are arguing over who would win in a fight, Jimmy or Timmy. 

"Timmy would just run Jimmy over." Cartman say non-chalantly, studying his fingernails. 

"At least Jimmy can actually move his body." Kyle shouts at him, Stan nodding in agreement. 

"Most of his body." Cartman corrects. 

The boys bicker on and on. Once it stops Stan brings up a new topic. "Wendy's mad at me again." He says. 

"Well why?" Butters asks, who is sitting with us today. 

"Wendy saw this random girl at the mall, started talking shit about her, and so I told her to stop." He looks down. 

"So?" Butters asks. 

"So she assumed it was my way of flirting with the girl without actually talking to her." Stan says. 

"(Was she at least fucking hot?)" Kenny asks. I feel a pang in my heart when he asks that. 

"She was okay." Stan says. 

The boys shrug his story off. Little things like this happen constantly between Stan and Wendy. As much as we loved the pair, we were getting tired of the back and forth all the time. Before I moved away, it was worse I think. Now, they fight less but when they do, it can get pretty rough. Wendy has said some pretty harsh things. 

I'm staring at my food instead of eating it. "Dude you alright?" Stan asks and I nod. I don't know why Kenny's stupid comment bothered me so much. He has said a lot worse. A lot. 

After lunch, we all head to class expect for Stan and Wendy, who decide to skip and meet outside on the field to talk about their issue. 

This class is probably the most boring one I've had in a long time. Kenny tries to spice it up by making as many dirty jokes as possible, and while that helps, I'm still dying of boredom. 

Finally, class ends and when it does, we're met with Butters, who comes rushing to meet us. 

"Fellas come quick! You've got to see this." He panics.

"What happened now Butters." Kyle says flatly.

"It's Wendy! She sure isn't happy with Stan this time."

We look at each other, and synchronously get up and run after Butters, who leads us to them.

"Is that what you want Stan? To break up?!" She yells as Stan puts his arms up defensively. "No, Wendy. I don't want that at all!" He says, voice quivering.

"Okay." Kyle steps in between them. "What is it now?" He asks. We're all sick of this. They must do this once a month. Although Wendy seems more pissed off then usual, she'd never actually leave him.

Kenny leans over to me. "(It's moments like these when I wish I died sooner in the day.)" I hit him in the shoulder in response.

She is taken aback by this. "We're done!" She screams, stomping her feet as she exits.

Kenny facepalms.

Stan drops to his knees. "No! Wendy! Please!" He begs. She pays him no mind and continues to exit just as the others do as well.

As Kenny and I turn to exit, Stan desperately makes his way over to us, teary eyed. "Please! Y/n! Kenny! Help me get her back." I look at Kenny, who looks at me.

"(Dude this happens all the time you'll be fine.)" Kenny says.

"No, please. She never does it like that!" Stan throws his arms around Kenny, sobbing into his parka and begging for our help. Kenny then rolls his eyes. "(Fine!)" He pushes Stan off of him.

His tears suddenly disappear as he says his thanks and goes off.

"(Okay y/n we've got a job to do. Hopefully it won't be hard.)" He winks. I smile and roll my eyes.