Hayami: The Rare Beauty 33

"I still don't get it y'know." Hayami says.

"Maybe it's because of the position you are in?" Itachi suggests as Hayami was hanging upside down the tree reading the rule book and contract.

"No, I'm in the right position. Unfortunately, this is the only way my brain works." Hayami says flipping to another page still hanging upside down.

"How do you even read like that?" Shisui questions with squinted eyes sitting on the ground looking up at Hayami trying to figure her out. "I guess it has to do something with rest of her teammates as well." Itachi looks in a distance to see Kane and Hiroshi too hanging down a tree while reading the rule book and contract as their now seniors try to explain it to them. 

Keyword: Try

"I guess we are lucky to have Hayami-chan and not them." Shisui sweat drops seeing the struggle of his fellow mates making Itachi agree with him.

"I think I should ask chichioya and Hyuga grandpa first...." Hayami says. She had just got the offer to join the anbu along with her teammates just like the Team elite was promised to. She was sure that her father and grandpa would immediately agree to her to joining the anbu but she still wanted to confirm it and her family's opinions.

"Maybe.... But I'm pretty sure Hiashi sama and Hyuga choro will agree to it. The main reason they agreed to you joining the special team or 'Team Elite or Superior' as you guys are nicknamed by the fellow shinobis and civilians is to join the anbu and get a high ranking position in the shinobi world or the council." Shisui says.

"Yeah.... I know that......... the masks are kinda....... not my style y'know." Hayami says. "So you mean to say that you are reluctant to join the anbu because of the mask and uniform not being of your style?" Itachi asks as he and Shisui sweat drops.

Nearly a decade of knowing Hayami and being friends with her they still couldn't figure out what exactly goes in her head.

"The uniform would suit me..... but I don't know about the mask. Plus my hair...... it gathers alot of attention." Hayami says. "Having pink hair is already an unusual thing. Plus having green lime ends to it makes it even more unusual and weird." she sighs.

"Hayami chan looks beautiful either way." Itachi says.

"I know but still...." Hayami mumbles. "You should have taken my suggestion into account. I told you eating too much Sakura mochi would make you look like one." Shisui teases. "I know. I know." Hayami says annoyed. "But still you are a cute Sakura mochi, so it isn't that bad y'know. You don't need to feel odd about it." Shisui says suddenly going infront of Hayami.

Hayami stared into his onyx eyes for a while before she went red remembering the spiderman kiss. She quickly sits up on the branch cupping her heated face in her hands.

"Oh my god. This feels weird." she says. "What feels weird?" the two Uchihas ask. "The world suddenly looks weird." she says. "Maybe this is a sign that you shouldn't hang upside down." Itachi says. "The world looked way better upside down to me."

"Hayami." Kane and Hiroshi suddenly appear out of nowhere surprising Itachi and Shisui. they looked over to their fellow mates just to find them confused of where did the two boys suddenly go.

"Okay, that's impressive for genins. I will say that." Shisui says as Itachi comes besides him watching Hayami explain the concept of anbu to her teammates.

"So...... you mean its not really different than our regular missions except for the fact that abit more killing is involved and things may go to an international level?" Hiroshi says making Hayami nod.