Hayami: The Rare Beauty 20

Hayami and Hinata arrived in the academy quite early. Only Sasuke was present in the class when they arrived. "Yo!" hayami greets. "Yo..." Sasuke greets rather quietly as Hinata too was present and he didn't wanted to show his soft and idiotic side to anybody else.

"G-good mo-morning S-sasuke k-kun." Hinata too greets. "Hn." Sasuke nods in acknowledgement as he knew Hinata to some extent through Hayami. Hayami takes her seat behind Hinata. "What?" Hayami says as Sasuke shot a glare towards her. "Why are you sitting there? Your place is here." Sasuke says pointing beside him. "Was. Was, past tense. Now it's Sakura ane's seat." Hayami says, making Sasuke's eyes twitch in annoyance.

"Not much of a change right? After all, I and ane look the same, both of us talk a lot and have been referred to as 'annoying' by you." Hayami says. "I h-..." "Hmm? I love you too darling, now suffer!" Hayami says. "Hn! Baka." Sasuke looks away hiding his face.

"Yo Naruto!" Hayami jumps on Naruto from behind, scaring the shit out of him. "Ha-Hayami chan!! You gave me a heart attack." Naruto says letting out a breath of relief. "Little foxy here seems a bit different today." Hayami says. "Really? Guess! Guess!" Naruto says adjusting his headband trying to give Hayami a hint. "Hmmm..." Hayami takes her own sweet time.

"The headband dattebayo!!" Naruto says quickly, running out of patience. "Geez..." Naruto sulks. "Of Course I can see that dattebayo!! That was bloody obvious!" Hayami flicks his forehead. "I was seeing something else." Hayami says. "What?" Naruto asks, still annoyed that his first friend didn't notice his forehead protector.

"Hmmm... a future hero, a great ninja, the greatest and strongest ninja of all time." Hayami says. Upon healing her words his face quickly changed from a frown to a sparkly eyed one. "Really? Really?" Naruto jumps in excitement.

"Of Course! Right, hina?" Hayami turns to her younger sister. "Y-yes, Hayami chan is ri-right." Hinata says. "Thank you Hayami chan! Hinata!" Naruto says giving them a thumbs up and a wink heating Hinata up.

"FIRST!!!!!" Their attention is caught by Sakura and Ino who were arguing on who entered the classroom first. "Sasuke kun!!!" the girls squeal seeing Sasuke who was trying to magically disappear or be turned into a rock by staying in the same position.

"I am sitting next to Sasuke kun!!!" Both of them squeal and rush towards Sasuke's bench where Naruto who was talking to Hayami who was right in front of him too was seated. Sakura approached the bench from Naruto's side whereas Ino took a round to approach from Sasuke's side.

"Sakura chan!!!!" Naruto enthusiastically greets Sakura. "Move aside Naruto." Sakura says and Hayami quickly pulls Naruto letting Sakura in not trusting whether the story will go according to the anime or the manga as she doesn't want to see her little sunshine go flying across the room. "Hayami chan~" Naruto pouts. "Look Sasuke doesn't want to sit with anybody, Sakura ane wants to sit with Sasuke and you want to sit with Sakura ane. Let her sit in the middle like that all three of our desires will be fulfilled." Hayami says.

"Us three?" Naruto questions. "Your wish to sit with Sakura ane, ane's wish of sitting with Sasuke and my wish of Sasuke suffering." Hayami says and a huge grin forms on Naruto's face. "This is the reason I love you Hayami chan! You are the best!" Naruto says suddenly hugging Hayami. "But I still wish you were the one sitting between us like the old times." Naruto says. "Eh? You actually wanted to sit with me?" Hayami says not expecting that.

"Yeah! You always care and pay more attention to me than Sasuke, unlike Sakura chan." Naruto says with a pout. Slowly more fangirls enter and crowd around Sasuke. Hayami who was talking with one of the boys of the class suddenly spots Shikamaru look alike or maybe Shikamaru himself in the crowd of fangirl and bursts out laughing.