Chapter 76

With the Chinese New Year approaching, there are only a lot of netizens surfing the Internet. Regarding the supporting actor Mr. Pei, who played the role of friendship in a big hit drama, he only posted two promotional Weibo during the broadcast, which made fans a little dissatisfied, but because Mr. actor is half-retired, fans are not bothered.

So when this Weibo prompted that there was a new content update, Pei fans thought it was a cooperation Weibo or a promotion Weibo, until when they clicked to see Daily Xiang Weibo, fans left messages excitedly.

The picture is the background of Starbucks, the angle is slightly sideways, and the hand of the other person next to the two drinks is also photographed.

It can be seen that Pei Mingzhan went out with his friends and posted a daily Weibo incidentally.

【Oh my god, daily blog! 】

[Lao Pei is in a good mood today, and there are pictures! 】

[New Year's Eve is over, Pei Mingzhan will post more if you can. 】

【etc? two cups? Who are you going to Star Daddy with! 】

[This photo is from this angle, and the hand of the person on the other side is also photographed...]

[According to my experience in reading men, this hand is obviously a man's hand, and the price of the men's watch above is that number (silence)]

Countless fans came to say Happy New Year to Pei Mingzhan. Pei Mingzhan Studio also forwarded the boss's Weibo, and posted this Weibo to the studio's work group. .

Laboring and social animals: ?

Lele: Brother Pei is not bad this time. We all learned to post Weibo in advance without any urging.

Laboring and social animals: Oh.

Brother Lao watched as a bunch of employees in the work group started to flatter the boss, and a certain boss was silent now, and he didn't know what stage he was playing with.

Posting on Weibo, and going to Starbucks... This is going to be wild as soon as I get home, just when the citizens of H City don't know Pei Mingzhan?

Weibo was very lively, and Brother Lao found that Pei Mingzhan was still offline. He glanced at the fans' messages on Weibo and found that someone had already guessed at Mr. Zhao's side, as if Pei Mingzhan's friends outside the circle had acquiesced to Zhao Yao.

Brother Lao asked other staff to help him keep an eye on Weibo, so he closed Weibo and continued to play with his mobile phone. When he opened his Moments, the first message was a picture posted by Mr. Zhao 2 minutes ago. The picture was of a men's clothing store of a certain brand. Mingzhan is standing in front of the fitting mirror in the store.

Lao Ge: ......?

Mr. Zhao usually doesn't post a circle of friends, and he doesn't know when the last original circle of friends was a work picture. After adding Mr. Zhao's vx friend, Brother Lao will inevitably enter the circle of friends to see, and Mr. Zhao's circle of friends usually reposts some articles on the public account. There are financial and health care and messy emotions. The last one The normal original circle of friends was posted a few months ago.

A lot of people have liked this circle of friends two minutes ago, and the lively replies quickly filled up, and a series of them directly occupied the entire page, and even new messages appeared one by one. High-level executives at all levels of Huihua Culture rushed to the front, and asked Zhao always whether he was going to H city for vacation, and many bigwigs left messages below, asking which young talent was in the picture.