Chapter 1

The author has something to say: Demining before reading:

1. The background of the story is empty, and the business wars are all **** by the author. Don't follow the logic, ask is private.

2. Zhao Yao was attacked by x Pei Mingzhan, a bamboo horse.

3. Sweet pet Shuangwen, the protagonist Shuang is done.

4. Not a serious career stream, easy, maybe a little sand sculpture.

5. Say no to writing instruction! !

6. Don't enter if you don't like the copywriting settings! !

The furnishings of the sanatorium gradually faded away, and the pain all over the body dissipated, and the bizarre scene gradually took shape.

Zhao Yao opened his eyes, the white color of the nursing home disappeared, and the phantoms overlapped to show the seat of the driver's seat. The air-conditioning in the moving car was just right, he was sitting in the back seat of the car, the wipers on the front windscreen were working, and the car was quiet.

"Why did the rain suddenly become heavier." A voice came from the left.

Zhao Yao tilted his head slightly, and sitting on the seat parallel to him was a young man with a slightly immature hairstyle and heavy black-rimmed glasses. The voice just now was obviously made by this young man.

He is not dead?

Zhao Yao looked at the young man's profile silently, he looked a little familiar, and he didn't look like a trainer.

There were only two people in the car, one was a young man sitting next to him, and the other was driving.

Kidnapping?

Zhao Yao silently looked at the people sitting beside him. The bodyguards he hired were not simple, just how did these two bring him out of the nursing home? Moreover, he was dying, and someone even hit him with an idea...

The young man's eyes were parked on the passing traffic outside, and there was a bit of complaint in his voice: "Brother Yao, the car in front has slowed down, it looks like there is a traffic jam?" He turned to look at Zhao Yao, who happened to be Meet Zhao Yao's deep eyes.

Yao Bai had never seen Zhao Yao like this before, and Zhao Yao, who didn't say a word, carried a sense of alienation from strangers, which made him shudder. In the next moment, Zhao Yao's face became weird, Yao Bai's hand waved in front of Zhao Yao, "Brother Yao is still angry? You are angry and hurt, don't give Zhao Qizhen too much face, we don't want that. It's too angry to give him face."

Zhao Yao looked at this somewhat familiar face, and blurted out a name: "Yao Bai?"

"What's the matter, brother?" Yao Bai didn't know why: "You look a little pale, why don't you let Uncle Wang..."

Zhao Yao's gaze shifted to the middle-aged man driving in the front seat, and his voice paused: "Uncle Wang?"

The man called Uncle Wang stared intently at the traffic in front of him. He didn't notice the conversation between Zhao Yao and Yao Bai. He thought that Zhao Yao was asking about the distance, so he said, "Master, it should be there in ten minutes."

In ten minutes?

"Where to?"

Zhao Yao looked at the person in the driver's seat puzzled. Didn't he live in a suburban nursing home because of his terminal illness? And why did Uncle Wang appear at this time? He remembered that Uncle Wang died of terminal cancer when he was 30 years old. How could he drive him at this time? There is also Yao Bai, his former friend and assistant who gave him a thug when he first entered the Zhao family. Later, he chose to resign because he went abroad...