Chapter 36

"you sure?"

In the dark environment, Pei Mingzhan's voice was very low. He was very close to Zhao Yao, and his voice was low and hoarse.

Seeing that he was useless, Zhao Yao directly wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled a little closer, before he commanded dangerously, "Hold on."

Pei Mingzhan's body was instantly tense, and he held his hands silently where Zhao Yao couldn't see it, lest he couldn't control himself.

The traveler who was scared away by the NPC ran past the curtain, followed by several NPCs in fancy clothes, the screaming continued, and the two people in the small space seemed to have been pressed the pause button. Zhao Yao could smell the faint mint fragrance on Pei Mingzhan's body, and there was warmth from the place where the body touched, giving people a feeling of refreshing and warmth.

I don't know how long I stood, until the curtain was pulled away, and an NPC wanted to come in and hide, but just as he was about to squeeze in, he bumped into the two of them, directly bumping the two together tightly.

Why can't you squeeze in?

The NPC looked back blankly, and then screamed: "Ah! Ghost!"

Pei Mingzhan: "..."

Zhao Yao: "..."

Before the two could explain, the real NPC rolled and crawled away.

Pei Mingzhan took a deep breath, took two steps back and exited the small space behind the curtain, and then pulled Zhao Yao out.

The feeling that Zhao Yao deliberately created was completely lost by the scream of the NPC. He frowned and looked at the direction of the NPC's escape, and said unhappily, "It's a disappointment."

Pei Mingzhan couldn't help laughing out: "You've taken up other people's place, and you're blaming them for spoiling the fun?"

The two didn't stay here for too long, so they went out along the original road. When they left the haunted house, two staff members stood at the door and gave them a sad look: "Brother, it's not appropriate to take our lives. ?"

It turned out that the frightened NPC turned his head and went to monitor the situation to check the situation. It turned out that Zhao Yao and the two of them had been hiding there earlier, and when he went in, he directly bumped into the two of them.

"Sorry." Pei Mingzhan was still wearing a hat and mask, and he deliberately disguised his voice, so the staff did not recognize him.

After the two left, the staff member wondered: "The place is so small, it's a blessing for two people to squeeze in."

The staff next to him said: "It's poisonous, two big men are crowded in that cabinet, and they are a match for the dog couple who were playing in the haunted house last time."

-*

The audition for "Leaving the Dream" started on time, and there were many people who auditioned for the protagonist. Apart from Huihua's artists, there were also many actors from other companies in the industry. After the agent Xiao Liu sent him here, he asked him a few words and asked if his previous assistant was still there?

Zhang Qi said no, and Xiao Liu said to recruit an assistant for him when he went back.

Zhang Qi thinks it doesn't need to be so troublesome. He has been used to life without assistants for many years. In the early years, he still had that arrogance, and felt that even if he offended the management, as long as he was capable, he could still mix in the circle. However, this arrogance was quickly worn away. He was hidden by the company, had no filming, and could not take large orders in private. The director who had worked with him before saw him in trouble and wanted to invite him to play a role in the crew, but such help Soon other unknown factors were intercepted.