Chapter 23

When Yao Bai came back with the hot milk tea, he saw his brother drinking the iced milk tea, while Pei Mingzhan, who was beside him, said something with a smile, and handed him a tissue.

Pei Mingzhan took the other cup of milk tea from Zhao Yao's hand and gave him a free hand.

The amount of milk tea was too much, Zhao Yao habitually tilted it when he drank it, and as a result, the milk tea overflowed from the broken surface of the straw and splashed onto Zhao Yao's body. He took the tissue from Pei Mingzhan and wiped the hem of his clothes a little, "Thank you."

The cold and special mellow fragrance spread from his lips and teeth, and the cool and sweet feeling suddenly filled Zhao Yao's taste buds.

Zhao Yao used to be a drinker. When he was young, the refrigerator was full of all kinds of beer and soda. Later, when he had a problem with his body, he wanted to drink water more easily, so he replaced it with mineral water in the refrigerator. Later, his physical condition got worse and worse, and his drinking water was replaced with warm water with the right temperature.

The presumptuousness of his youth was gone forever, but he did not expect to be reborn in a place like the set, and was bewitched by a few words from Pei Mingzhan. Zhao Yao couldn't understand, but he could only blame his own poor self-control. , the concentration is not good enough.

Yao Bai looked at the warm milk tea in his hand, but because he just took the water to warm it, his brother turned around and drank the iced milk tea.

Men's minds are hard to guess, especially his brother Yao, it's even harder to guess.

"Oh, it's raining!" Someone seemed to shout outside, and then several staff members hurried out to carry props.

Zhao Yao heard the words and looked at the busy staff at the door. He couldn't help thinking of the days in the nursing home. He liked rainy days and hated them.

In his last life, after he dealt with Zhao Zhikai, he was rude to the rest of the party. He found out the people who were planted around him one by one. He never cared about other emotions when dealing with these people. Later, the newly recruited assistant secretary spoke to him cautiously, for fear that one sentence would offend him and lose his job.

But Zhao Yao thought, this is fine, he hopes that everyone is afraid of him, so that no one dares to lie to him. But later he was seriously ill and was admitted to the hospital. The nurses waited on him carefully, and his confidants did not dare to say anything else when reporting for work. People came to his ward every day, but he could not feel a little lively.

The psychiatrist was right, he couldn't establish a trusting relationship with people, and he couldn't make a close friend.

During his illness, he always heard work reports that were repeated like a machine. When he couldn't get out of bed, he realized that he was alone.

Later, Zhao Yao began to like liveliness. He would let the nurses play documentaries day and night, and let the secretary stay in the ward for a while. But this made these people scared for no reason, and even when he coughed, they thought they had done something wrong.

Zhao Yao didn't bother, just let them go.

The sanatorium was quiet day after day, except when it rained and thundered, it was unexpectedly lively.

Rain pounding on the windows, moist earth smells...

But he didn't like rainy days, because rainy days always reminded him of the day when his mother died of illness, a dark and rainy day.

A rainstorm came suddenly, and the staff hurriedly put away props and equipment. It was also a rainy day, and it was indeed different and lively. The busy figure of the staff in front of him gradually overlapped with the figure of the confidant in the sanatorium reporting work. People are always different. Zhao Yao found that people who died once would like this kind of noisy and lively.