Chapter 55

After receiving the reminder, the "Leisure" program team checked internally. I didn't expect this person to be so bold and go directly to the guest room during the recording of the program. The room here is just a simple door lock, and the artists who come to participate basically do not bring anything valuable, but this does not mean that the staff can freely enter and leave the guest room. Because the recording only started today, and the main filming is outside, the camera installed in the guest room has not been turned on, which is to let Xiao Xu take advantage of it.

There were a lot of people standing on the stairs on the second floor of the homestay, and Xiao Xu's movements were obviously just coming out of Pei Mingzhan's room.

When he saw so many people coming, he asked without changing his face, "Are you coming back so soon?"

Brother Dai's face turned dark, Xiao Xu was his assistant, and he basically had nothing to do with what he did on the show, not to mention the private access to other guests' rooms.

Xiao Xu still wanted to quibble, "I wanted to help Dai brother get something, but I didn't expect to go to the wrong room to Pei brother..."

Seeing that he was still lying, Brother Dai said bluntly, "When will I ask you to get something?"

"You didn't say it." Xiao Xu hesitated before speaking, and glanced at Pei Mingzhan secretly again: "I'm worried about you..."

Pei Mingzhan's expression was flat: "My room is locked, how did you get in and out?"

Brother Dai said directly to the director who rushed over: "Just follow the rules of the show team. If someone under my command has an accident, I will take care of anything."

He walked up to Pei Mingzhan and bowed and apologized: "Brother Pei, I'm sorry, Xiao Xu is your fan. I heard that you came to record this time, and I was very excited for a long time. I persuaded him, but I didn't expect it to turn out like this..."

When this happened, the program recording could only be paused. Xiao Xu was taken away by the director's team, Dai Ge apologized to Pei Mingzhan before rushing over to see the situation. The other staff helped check here and asked Pei Mingzhan, "Brother Pei, why don't you check the things in your room to see if they are broken or lost?"

When Yang Mumu reminded him at noon, he had already put away the important things and handed them over to Lele in advance.

"It's okay." Pei Mingzhan said, "How long has this person been Assistant Xiao Dai?"

The staff also followed two people and explained: "That's not true, Xiao Xu is new here, I heard that Brother Dai's former assistant had a little accident, and Xiao Xu was temporarily sent by their company to take care of Brother Dai. Handle, usually Dai Ge is very good to him, but I didn't expect to do such a stealing thing."

The results of the investigation of the matter came out soon. This assistant, Xiao Xu, was a fan of Pei Mingzhan. Originally, Brother Dai planned to ask him for an autograph or something after the recording was over, but he didn't expect that Xiao Xu would actually do illegitimate meals and sneak into Pei Mingzhan's room not only to take pictures but also to look up other things.

The faces of the artists present changed when they heard the incident, and there was a major problem. The main party responsible was in the program group with Brother Dai, and generally with the assistants of the group who had seen the scene. No one expected that there would be a new assistant to do it. Start something like this.

Brother Dai immediately contacted the company to deal with it, and Pei Mingzhan also handed over the matter to Brother Lao who was on the way.

The program team appeased the other guests. As for Xiao Xu, he was also taken to other rooms for follow-up processing. After the matter was temporarily resolved, the program had to continue recording.