Chapter 59

Zhao Yao was taken aback, this person seems to be Pepe?

Seeing that he was stuck on this page, Uncle Wang said, "I also remember this kid. You played with him very well when you were young. He seems to be called Pepe?" He remembered it more clearly because he was a boy, but he took a Similar to a girl's nickname.

"I remember him." Zhao Yao thought vaguely, the big boy who often played with him when he was a child. The elders were all calling the child by his nickname. He only remembered that at that time, everyone around him called Pepe at the child, and even the children called him Pepe.

Just why does he feel a little familiar when he looks at this photo...

Uncle Wang suddenly said: "By the way, Mr. Pei's variety show aired today."

Variety show? It was only then that Zhao Yao remembered that it was "Leisure". It was originally expected to be broadcast in two weeks, but it was delayed for a week due to the adjustment of the platform. "Really? Let's take a look."

-*

Today is the New Year's day for Pei Fans, because Pei Mingzhan, who has not been active for three months, recorded a variety show. Although the process of this variety show was a bit bumpy, it did not affect Pei Fans surfing the Internet for food, and even living without a fixed place. The fans of Mr. Zhao also squatted in front of the computer early and waited for the broadcast.

The feature film of "Leisurely" lasted for two hours. When he entered the village, Pei Mingzhan's fans were still wondering whether his brother would make any jokes in the feature film, until he got up earlier than the resident guest Dai Ge on the first morning. , and then the two went to the morning market to buy food.

[It's so real, I think of the morning market in my hometown. 】

[I laughed so hard, Brother Dai thought he was the first to get up, but Lao Pei was already brushing his teeth. 】

[Hey, what are they going to do? How did you get to the soy milk stall? 】

[Hahahaha died of laughter, eat breakfast, Lao Pei is a boy who can live. 】

【Is there enough money? ! ! Don't be impulsive, Pei Pei. 】

[Brother Dai looks confused hhh]

At this time, Pei Mingzhan and the two were walking towards the soy milk stall, and then a voice sounded outside the picture. Two lines of words were given to P in the later part of the feature film, "Mr. Pei's way to treat a kind person." Zhao Fan, who was looking for candy in the cracks, immediately became excited when he heard the sound, and then the camera turned to the two people who were eating at the soy milk stand.

【Damn it, hahahahaha】

[Enthusiastic citizen Xiao Zhao invites you to dinner. 】

[I thought about Zhao always appearing, but I didn't expect it to be this way. 】

[I feel that Mr. Zhao is so down-to-earth, huddled in the soy milk stand to eat breakfast woo woo woo. 】

[I'm so cute, this man is **** cute. 】

The later stage of "Leisure" was tangled for a long time. I originally wanted to reduce the breakfast section, but the scene of the grocery shopping section in the back was much less, and it was also a little less dramatic. For a slow ensemble like them, a little drama or surprise is the highlight of the show. So the director finally dared to ask Mr. Zhao. Mr. Zhao didn't feel anything about it. For the sake of the program, he let the director decide for himself.

So the director struggled for a long time, and finally kept the soymilk stall, but out of consideration, he didn't dare to leave too many scenes on Mr. Zhao.