Khushi eyed his erection trying to break free from his briefs, she blushed and turned her face away.

"My innocent wife! Don't be shy, it's all yours. Right now I'm okay with the kiss even though I'm not. We need to sleep, you have another battle to fight tomorrow." They happily slept because they were excited their marriage have exceeded to the next level.

"I didn't know she is good." Pablo got very angry.

"You told me you had planted someone in their resident and they said she was weak and we could mess with her, now she's messing with us." Maria said in disbelief.

"We have to keep an eye on them or we go for plan b." Pablo suggested.

"Are you sick mother? Plan b is gonna get us into trouble. Big one, and if we are caught that sickling bastard would never let us getaway with it." He warned.

"We do it better still. Elimination is the best." She suggested and Pablo sighed.

"Don't tell me I didn't warn you."

Next day

Everyone was having a big  dinner before the wedding. Arnav introducing Khushi to most of his associates.

Khushi excused her self and went to the washroom.

"Did you see Dante's wife. She is not near our class." Girl 1 spoke.

"I learnt she is a golddigger."says girl 2.

"And she was married out of pity because she was a Lucknow girl."

"You know what you should say it to my face rather than being cowards." Khushi made herself known to them.

"Who are you bitch." Girl one asked.

"I'm the FUCKING Dante's wife." She retorts. They gasped.

"I would let this slide but next time hopefully wish there would be next time, I would slit your neck." She warned and left the washroom.

They knew at the moment they fucked up badly.

"What kept long baby? It seems you are red? Are you angry?" Arnav asked Khushi who he saw being mad .

"Some three girls were speaking I'll of me." She explained everything to him .

"As usual, my badass wife." He smiled just then his smile faded and Khushi frowned, she look towards what he saw and saw a lady in a white tight dress coming their way and she knew the she devil is coming.

"Long time no see mi sexo sexy, I wished you never left for that FUCKING country." She spoke

"Cartyln that was in the past. I'm married." He said annoyed.

"Ohh her! She's your wife? Tssk. You are such a looser Arnav, looser. " She taunts.

"Excuse me? Who the hell are you? Having the audacity to insult my husband Infront of me." Khushi had had enough of this sluts.

"Ohh little lioness hold your horses. Arnav doesn't love you, it's sex he needs to relieve himself. I'm his first love so fuck off." At this moment they gained viewers.

"Ohhh if it's sex, I'm there. If he needs release I'm there! In the first place sex is part of marriage which I wouldn't deny him. You were his first love but it's a pity he didn't marry you because you weren't enough to be a wife, he married me he's second love so fuck off you piss of worthless bitch." Khushi said on top of her voice.

"How dare you." She raised her hand to slap Khushi but Khushi beat her to it. She slapped her left cheek and did the same to the the left. Poured a red wine on her dress.

She spun her and pulled her left arm behind holding her at a dangerous knife point which made Caitlyn shocked.

"You whore! I would have slit your throat right now and send your cops to your mumma and papa but I have changed my mind for that you are FUCKING lucky. Stay away from my husband or else doom comes your way. " Khushi threatened.

She pushed her away harshly. She said in her dominance voice Arnav taught her.

"Leave before I change my mind." She roared and Caitlyn run in tears. She was never in her life humiliated like this. The crowd was still in shock.

Khushi smiled at the three girls badmouthing her and they grimaced.

Arnav smirked. He told her he won't speak nor support her when they were in India. She only fight her battle but his battle is now her battle.

In the evening, everyone was preparing for wedding reception. Food and drinks were in abundance. Everyone was merry making when they were being attacked.

The rival group, the lion raided the hall. They wanted Arnav's wife.

They held Khushi at gun point who smirked within her.

"We are taking your FUCKING wife with us.  After having fun with her we will her and kill you. No one should come near. It's our fight and if you make a mistake to attack you are dead meat." He shouted, no one wanted to be shot.

They were surrounded by fifty men. Khushi gave Arnav a side eye. Speaking to him through his eyes.

Arnav told her about them but he didn't know they would attack.

The man was their leader and Khushi knew it. She checked and realized the audience were seated at the far end of the hall on the polished floor, she realized their motive was to take her away so they had no guns. Perfect! She smirked! Arnav gave her a cue.

By the time the lion head realize his body was lifeless on the body. Khushi slits his throat with her mini knife. He was all bloody. He's squad were shocked. Khushi started throwing knives at their vital point to kill them .

She shot the rest with her pink small gun Arnav gifted her. He was a spectator to her mass killing and nodded his head.

Arnav went out to finish those outside.

After the bloodbath. The hall went silent. Most people were now afraid of Khushi more.