Part 29

Hello !! My dear Readers ❤️

After a while the driver suddenly applies brakes. And khushi stumbles and is about to hit the front seat.
"How are you driving ?? I told you to drive fast, it does not mean that you will cause an accident. " Khushi Shouting at him .

" Madam wooo ,A car comes and  suddenly stopped in front ours " said the driver .

As the driver is about to start the car. 3- 4 people with cloths tied around their faces surround the car and one of them opens the car door and knocks the driver on his head with a stick.
Khushi gets very scared seeing this and as soon as the other man opens the door of  her side

"Who are you ?? and what do you want?? Look, let me go. You want jewelry or  money, take it all, but let me go. I join my hands before you .pleaseee let me goo "
She was pleading to him with joining her hands.

" Ohhoo hasina !! We want youu .not your jewelry or money" said the man .

" Noo !! Please let me goo pleaseee " begging khushi .

He stomps on Khushi's head and renders her unconscious as well.
He throws the driver out of the car and starts driving himself and after a while he reaches his base where his boss shyam. Shyam gets happy when  car arrives and he  walks quickly to the car.When his goon try to touch Khuhsi to get her out of the car
" don't touch her !! Your work is done. Only I have the right to touch her." Said shyam .
Goon moves away   and then Shyam picks up Khushi and takes her to inside the  building with evil smirk on his face .
" Welcoome khuhsi jii !! finally you came to me .. "
He takes her inside a dark room and makes her sit on a chair and ties her hands.sitting in front of her, he is oggling at her .Everyone is getting worried at the farmhouse neither arnav is picking up the phone nor khuhsi nor the driver.Then aman and Akash console everyone that nothing would have happened to anyone. They both leave from there to find them.Handing over the responsibility of all to nk.
Both decide to go in different directions. Aman goes to Raizada mansion to find Arnav and Akash goes to Khuhsi's house.
And here Shyam takes Khushi and goes out of Delhi. After going there he shuts her again in a dark room. After a while he sprinkles water on her face to make her  conscious.
After sometime Khushi stirs and slowly opens her eyes with great difficulty and she sees everything blurred then she closes her eyes back bcoz her head is aching a lot. she opens her eyes again  and sees Shyam is standing in front of her. Seeing his face, her blood boils. Looking at her, he is giving her a dirty smile
" I knew it. No one else can do such thing except you." Said khushi in anger .

" Woww khushi ji !! But I didn't know that you know me so well. I am infatuated seeing your changed version "

" What do you want??  why have you done this . You know that if Arnav ji comes to know, he will not leave you. This time you have called your own death. "

"wahh khushi ji, after all being with ASR you have also become like him. Ohh pleasee  you give this threat of Arnav to someone else. Wah jab jinda bacha hoga jab na mera kuch bigadega andd I don't want anything now, neither you nor money.  You know why, because everything will be mine after Arnav's death. So there is no tension about it now. No one can harm me.  " said shyam with evil smirk .

" what have you done with my arnav ji ?? " Shouted khushi

" Ohhh hoo calm down khuhsi ji !!  This much anger is not good for you.nothing much at this  moment a small accident that's it"

" you have to pay the price .. that will be the death of you " staring angrily at him .

" Ohhhoo khushi jii !! I am talking to you sweetly .here ,you are shouting at me . Not good !! "

" Shutt upp you Bastard!!! "

" Ohh my godd !! Khushi jii you are cursing .veryy badd . But, i like this  your fiercy version.. You know how crazy I used to be for you. I would do anything to get just a glimpse of you. I even try to kill my wife because she was becoming a thorn in between us. I used to be crazy about this beauty of yours but not anymore. You know why because of you ,you broke my heart by giving your heart to  arnav. I got angry the most, when you gave your heart, along with it you also gave your body to  Arnav. "
khushi stares at him suspiciously like how does he knows??.