Part 21

Hello !! My dear readers ❤️

Aman cuts the call while talking on the phone. "sorry, important call had come, so your name?? "

"No problem, I am Vikash Malhotra" said the man and moves his hand towards Aman and both shake their  hands.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

( Meet vikash Malhotra .. sawagat nahi  karoge Inka 😂)

" Let's go to my cabin and talk there "said Aman

Anjali gets musing after hearing this name. When Aman gestures her to go to her cabin.Anjali twitching her mouth and goes towards her cabin.

"Yess Mr.Malhotra,come with me" Both go out towards Aman's cabin and as they enter inside.

Aman says to him "Please take your seat Mr. Malhotra".

they both sit on the chair " yess ,Now tell me how did you come here ?? "

"I had to meet arnav ."

"Do you already know ASR ?? I mean nobody calls him by his name"

"Yes, we both know each other very well."

"Ohh ,You both must have met in the business meeting?" Asked Aman

"No, I know him even before starting his business"

"So, have you come here to meet him or for some work?"

"Both ,when i can meet arnav ?? "

" MR. Malhotra, He is at home for some reason. If you don't mind  I will talk to him  and tell you."

vikash went to the washroom. Aman calls Arnav.

Arnav  wakes up from the phone's vibration. He picks up his phone and sees Aman's call. Without breaking Khushi's sleep , he  lays her  down on her place and covers her properly with a blanket.Takes his phone and comes to the poolside.

"yes aman, what happened???"

"Mr. ASR,Someone wants to meet you, I think your estranged brother who got lost in the khumb Mela . Now, he is very desperate to meet you and  so restless, esa lag raha hai saat samundar par kar ke aaya hai (he seems to have crossed seven seas to meet you)." Aman  says furiously.

"Whatt thee !! shut up aman, stop talking like this to Mee , tell clearly who is it ?? " said annoyingly .

"You shut up your whaatt the !! Some  Vikash Malhotra, you never told me about this namuna. I didn't know such cartoons were your friends"

"MR.Aman Mathur,my friend !! You also come in that .it means you are also a cartoon. Vikash Malhotra sounds familiar ."

"Then ,Dimag chalao phir ,nahi chal rha , hit your head against the wall"almost shouted Aman .

" what the!! shut up what are you saying ??  why are you being so cranky. Even Girls don't have mood swings like you do. It's like you're my girlfriend and by mistake my Another girlfriend has come to visit you to ask about me and you have come to know about my affair going behind your back .. unbelievable man !!  "