Part 1

Hello My Dear Readers ❤️
(Pardon me for any mistakes and enjoy reading 🙂)

A man was secretly trying to leave the house .as he was about to take a step out ,he stopped after hearing a lady voice "chootttee" .
"Ohh shit !! I am gone today 🤦🏻‍♂️)  he said and close his eyes to calm himself .
( Yess !!That man is our Arnav and that lady is Anjali )
Anjali came near to him and he turned and now he is facing her .
"Where are you going ?? " She asked .
" Woo wo dii!! I was going for a morning walk " he said
" Ohh really Mr.chote!! Have you seen the time ,what time is it now ??" She fold her arms on  her chest .
" Dii i slept very late at night ..that's why i got up late .then i thought to go for morning walk .. you know na it is very good for our health..."

"Don't teach me !! And by the way ,according to me.. you are sleeping alone these days and there is no one to keep you awake all night,then why did you get up late ??"  she said in a teasing tone..
He rolled his eyes 🙄and said " you have  become very naughty "
"Ohh my dear chote !! Where do we get chance to tease The Great ASR ! How can I leave it ,when i get a nice chance "  winks at him .
"Can I go now ?? "
" Noo !! You promised me that you will take me to the temple today "
" Dii, i am not interested "
"Can't you do that much  for me "  starts her emotional drama .
" Okk fine !! You and Mithu ,both of you are the same .you both know very well how to get your work done "
She pinched his cheek " yupp !! You are right  ,and aww someone is missing his mithu "
" Stop teasing me and go get ready quickly "
" Okk "
Both  went towards their  room and came after a while and left for the temple .
During journey
"Did you talk to your mithu ??"  Anjali asked
" Nosaid annoyingly
"Why ???"
"She is much busier than me ! Whenever i call ,she always says that she doing this ..doing that ..it seems she has become the PM of our country and all the workload is on hersaid in one go frustratedly 
Anjali laughed " aww chote !! When she will come naayou trap her with you and keep her in your room and noo one will disturb you both  ..and enjoy with your mithu as much you want "
"
" Really di !! No disturbance in our home  !!it would be the eighth wonder "

She giggled
"No matter what we do, romance or  fight, someone definitely comes to disturb us , even Laxmi too" he said annoyingly.
Anjali started laughing loudly and said " ohh my dear chote!! What can we do ,It's not our fault, it's all the fault of our feet, they come on their own.."

" Like it has a sensing machine .hai na " he said
She giggled "you can say so ...chote!! I have a good idea .."
" Tell me ,you won't be silent without telling "
" You take your mithu and go to the Himalayas, there no one will disturb you both "  teasing him .
" Nice idea !! Good place and cold climate ohh, we don't need any ...."
" Stopp!! Shameless man ..you just want a chance .."
"You started first "
" Okk fine "