Part 19

Hello !! My dear readers ❤️

Happpyy neww year to all ❤️

(Pardon me for mistakes.)

In Morning

Sheetal is woken up by a knock on the door. She sits on the bed  in an irritable mood and while  rubbing  her eyes.
"Whatt the helll !! Who is there now, they don't even let me sleep peacefully. I don't know what is wrong with the people of this house, it seems that  They have come wrong on this earth, they should have been on some other planet bcoz  They do not come in the category of human, they themselves are an alien,  will make me an alien too.. comingggg "muttering to herself .

she opens the door, Lavanya is standing there showing her teeth. "It's morning..so, good morninggg  "said Lavanya

"I know it's  morning, but what are you doing here so early in the morning?"Asked sheetal

"Aree yrr , i have to go for jogging and i don't feel like going alone..So thought I should ask you because looking at you it seems that you pay full attention to your health. "

"Ohh reallyy!!but ,I don't want to go, you take someone else and go. I'm sleepy .. byeee good nyt " said sheetal and about to close the door .

" Darlingg, Everyone is  sleeping.i don't want to disturb them bcoz they do a lot of work and  they need proper rest  .. "

" I also doo workk and also need proper rest " said irritated sheetal

" Wheenn??i have never seen lavanya muttering to herself ..   By the way, I have messaged ASR and  waiting for his reply."

" Arnavvv is  coming?? Is there anyone else??? "

"Nooo, just me and ASR are going. That's why I thought I should ask you too. But you haven't agreed. I thought if we go jogging then we will become friends then best friends and  we  get to know each other better." Said lavanya making sad face .

" Ohhoo I'm really stupid don't worry!!  I will also come  with you, I am not feeling good if you are going alone. Just  wait for a while, I will come soon after getting fresh." Said sheetal .

"You will be my bbf  Shit -al" muttering to herself Lavanya smirked.

Here Arnav's phone vibrates and he wakes up and  picks up his phone, sees  a message from lavanya. He messages her that he is coming in a while. Then he puts phone back on the table.
lying on top of him Khushi is  sleeping  . He smiles and kisses her on the head, making her lie down properly at her place. Goes to freshen up. When he comes out of his room, Lavanya and Sheetal are standing there.Arnav wishes Lavanya but ignores Sheetal.

" Good morning Arnav " said sheetal showing her teeth .

"Ohh morning  sheetal ,you are also present here I thought your soul would be . I mean since when did you start doing all this waking up early morning and jogging... By the way , you are doing a good job "said Arnav mocking sheetal .

"Ohho ASR don't you know !!  Today Pandit ji has taken auspicious time for her that's why .." said lavanya

They both start walking together leaving Sheetal there.

" Which pandit  lavanya ?? "Asked Arnav while walking .

" Lavanya pandittt,ASR " said lavanya then both giggled .

Arnav said " yrr subha subha cartoon ki shakal kyu dikha dia.. What was the need to bring her??"

"Don't talk about her like that ASR  ..  I want to be friends with her..okkk !! Where  she will share her pain and gain.she also needs some support .. i want to be there as her support system."said lavanya and wink at him ..