Part 27

Hello !! My dear readers ❤️

"Aruuu "

"Hmm "

" I llooooooovvve youuuu !! "Khushi says in a drunken tone  .

Arnav is driving and khushi keeps her head on his shoulder and wraps her arm around his waist

" Hmmm "

" Whaattt hmmm ?? when i  say  you, i lovee you .. you have to say awww mera mithuu .. you are so sweettttuuu ,uu aree sooo sooo cuueettuu, urr are so so beatufulll and then say  i love youu my mithuu" said khushi punching  on his chest .

" Ohhh gosshh !! I have to praise you  so much before saying I love you..  " chuckled Arnav

" Shuuttt uppp !! Don't spoil my mood ..Speak as I have said. otherwise i will not talk to you "

" Okk ohh my mithuu ,my crazzuu ,my fooddiie,my mini patakha.. i love youu so so much much " said Arnav .

khushi starts punching him on the chest and arnav starts laughing .

" Youu are spoillerr !! You should  write a book 100 ways to spoil the romantic mood" said khushi twitching her mouth

"Lookk !!  who is saying this ?? "

" Mee , Khushi is saying this "

" Yeaahh ,i know !! you are copying my dialogue on me Wooww mithu "

" Shuttt uppp !! Don't talk to me "Khushi sits quietly

" ok sorry my mithu,sweetuu i love you.. now speak something"

"Hmm , improve yourself Next time. I don't want chhotu sa i love you " said khushi

"okk baby "

" Arruuu ,You will always be with me, won't you ever leave me?"

"Ofcourse i am always with you till my last breath..  Why would I leave you??  I can't live without you for a moment, you are talking about leaving you . And how did all this come to your mind? Why did you think of leaving ?? " Asked Arnav in worry

" Sorryyyhiiee Pardon me arruu . I don't know, I feel strange, as if something is about to happen. after today i will never think of such a thing "said khushi

" hmmm good for you , nothing will happen, I am here. Even if something happens, I will fix it. Never think of this in future. Promise me."

" Promise arru " and kisses on his cheek

Khushi is resting with her eyes closed And here Arnav again gets worried after listening to Khushi. He drives speedily and reaches home in a while and parks his car. Seeing that Khushi has fallen asleep, he picks her up and takes her inside without breaking her sleep. Entering his room, he makes her lie down on the bed, takes off her sandals, changes her clothes, and after covering her with a duvet, goes to change himself and comes back after a while. He enters inside the duvet with her  and closes his eyes burying his head in her neck by holding her tightly to him  as if he loosens his grip, she will go away from him and  someone will take her away from him like it happened 2 years ago.

Flashback

Raizada Mansion was decorated with lights and lots of flowers. The people living in it were very happy and excited because today is the marriage of their brother, grandson and nephew. Everyone was busy doing their work with perfection because they didn't want to leave any stone unturned. They were running  around and  the mansion was ablaze with happiness  to Welcome special member of the family once again but this time with proper rituals. Because of her presence the whole house glows without light. Whose smile brings smile on everyone's face. Who makes everyone laugh because of her antics.This house has been missing her a lot for a few days bcoz of rituals. Despite her presence, she is not here. That's why the whole family is busy welcoming her .