Part 14

Hello my dear readers ❤️

Here Nani and Sheetal are talking to each other on some random topics ,then after a while all the couples wake up from their world of romance and leave from their places to go home. first,Akash and Payal enter, a few minutes later Aman and Anjali and arnav and khushi in the last .As soon as those people enter the house, Nani looks at them and says "You all stop there" and she stands up and goes near to them.

Everyone looks at each other and starts asking in gestures, "What happened to Nani??" . Now ,nani is standing in front of them and glaring at them .She sees that Arnav's hair is disheveled and there is a trace of light lipstick on his lips. Now she looks at Khushi and finds a hickey mark on her neck. Then she sees others one by one. Akash doesn't have his glasses, Payal's face looks red like a tomato. aman has a slight lipstick mark on his cheek and anjali has swollen lips.

She while raising her eyebrow and asked them "where were you all?? And why did it take you so long to come??? sheetal and nanhe had come home long ago .. " in strict tone .

"Woooo !! nani the car broke down on the way " they all said together .After that started seeing each other because they know now they are gone ..

"Wahhh interesting !! everyone's car broke down together ..oohh When your car broke down then you people did not think of calling the mechanic or calling at home, to pass your time chhote thought of applying lipstick to see how he looks.( Everyone turns their heads and starts looking at Arnav's lips . Embarrassed Arnav starts wiping his lips) And maybe khushi bitiya gets bore with chhote She must have gone out for a walk when a dangerous vampire must have attacked her( Now everyone starts looking at khushi and her face turns completely red ) and Akash bitiwa thought to try driving a car without glasses today.(in embarassment starts scratching his head ) and Payal bitiya seems to have eaten too many tomatoes out of boredom that she has turned red( now,she gets even redder) . How can Chote's biwi Aman bitwa stay behind, he also thought of applying lipstick after seeing Chote but not on the lips but on the cheeks.( Both aman and arnav start looking at each other after nani's comment) And looks like Khushi bitiya, Anjali bitiya must have been bitten by a fly, that's why her lips are swollen.(Anjali tries to hide behind aman in shame).And as soon as the time of all of you passed, your car got fixed automatically and you all came home. Am i right ?? " said Nani Sarcastically.

Everyone is standing in front of Nani with their heads bowed in shame. Nani looks at their red faces. She brust out laughing
Everyone raised their head and saw that nani was laughing loudly at them, they came to know that nani was making fun of them.

"You all see your faces. Standing like a thief standing in front of the police when he is caught stealing. By the way you were also caught ,You people find millions of excuses to do romance, but when you get caught, you don't know what to say " said Nani controlling her laugh and teasing them .

" Youuu naughty nani !! You played our band today ..We'll be very careful next time .. specially form you " said Arnav goes near to her and he hugs her .

"Hmm chotte !! Be carefull you all .And remember one thing, all of you have a home and all have personal rooms, so please don't do romance in the car,spare outsiders from your romance and PDA . " Said Nani ,teasing them .

" Ohh Nani !! There's something different about romancing in a car " wink at her .

"Huppp Shameless !! whenever you speak,you speak shameless things " slapping on his arm.

"You're being naive as if you have never romanced." Now he is teasing her .

"Chotee shut upp !! You are the only one who has the guts to say all this and tease me, look how calm the rest are standing.i have caught you and I should irritate and tease you, but on the contrary, you are teasing me." Pouted nani .