Part 2

Hello My Dear Readers ❤️
Here's the part 2
(Pardon me for my mistakes and enjoy reading .)

In evening

Everyone is sitting in the living area and having their tea and  snacks and chitchatting with each other .after sometime sheetal came downstairs and went near to them and sat beside mami .

" Hello hi bye bye !! Ms.bladiful ( bloodyful )  how are you feeling now ??" Mami asked to her.

Sheetal got irritated 😏 but then with her fake smile " i am fine mami ji "

" You took your medicine ??" Asked Nani

" Jii Nani ji !! I am very grateful to you all ,you all taking care of me so much "

" Kaa hai na Ms .bladiful , we never shy away from taking care of our guest ..you are my Arnav babua's  college friend.. hello hi bye bye  "  mami said

" Mami ji you can say my name..i mean ..wooo no one called me with any Nick name ever, like you do "

"Woo sheetal !! The point is ,my mami loves to Nick name everyone" anjali said

" Yesss yess ,Anjali bitiya is right !! What's wrong with it ,you are bladiful that's why I am calling you bladiful ,by the way !! Which makeup brand do you use ,foreignwa ka makeupiya use karat hoo ka ???"

Others were giggling  .

" It's okk mami ji ,you can call me whatever you want ..yes i use foreign brands " with fake smile

" Sheetal bitiya where is your family ??"  Nani asked

Sheetal gets sad and said " wow Nani ji ,i am an orphan ..i have no one whom I can call my own ..and i also lost contact with some of my college friends ..i am alone ..."fake tears welled up in her eyes..

" Don't cry bitiya !! We are here Naa ..for you .don't call yourself orphan  ..if you ever need anything..we are with you "

" Thankyou Nani ji "  wiped her tears .

" Ms.bladiful why did you come here from America ??"

" Woo mami ji !! I was bored living there and working ..so ,i thought to come back  here to work and stay .."

Arnav also come there and sit beside Anjali ..

" Now , you get time to come !!😏"  Anjali said to Arnav

" Not again dii !! "

" What not again ..i know ,you don't feel good without someone ...it doesn't mean you stay in your room all day "

"Dii !! I was doing my office work "

Before Anjali says something,mami interrupts

" Hello hi bye bye .!! Ms bladiful ..how was my Arnav bitwa in college was he the angry young man at that time too ??"

" No mami ji ..he was not angry man at all .he used to busy in his own work .. by the way Arnav ,you accomplished what you thought ..i mean.. today  you are the top businessman "

"Aur nahi to kaa !! Hamre Arnav bitwa hai jo sochte hai wo pura karte hai ..Ms . Bladiful tumne kya Kiya  itne saalo mai ( whatever Arnav bitwa thinks ,he leaves after completing it what have you done in so many years )??" ( Arnav Smirked after listening to mami's reply "