Part 23

Hello !! My dear readers ❤️

" Areee bhagwan !!  For which birth are you taking revenge from me? Why doesn't anyone let me sleep peacefully." Mumbling in frustration bcoz her  Sleep was broken by her  phone and picks up her phone from the side table .without looking whose phone was it ..

" Hellloo" in her sleepy voice

" Good morning lazybone !!! " Said the caller .

" Shutt upp !!!don't call me like that . What happened , why did you call early morning??" Asked sheetal

" Wahhh Bhai !! Ek to mai tumhre liye yaha aaya .tumne Mera swagat bhi nahi kiya aur keh rahi ho kyu call Kiya mene(  I came here for you. You didn't even welcome me and you are saying why I called.) " Said the caller .

" Ohhh Mr.. welcome to India . Now ,tell "

" Thanks !! I want to talk to you personally. Tell me when will you meet, where ??" Said the caller

" Whaatt suddenly?? But  whyy ?? What should I say to these people, if I say something then these people will start spying " said sheetal

" it's up to you how you handle them sweetheart.. will wait for you .. bye bye " and he disconnets .

" What is cooking in his mind. It seems that something big is going to happen ..  raidazas, now the time has come ,you all  bowing before me "
Her (khayali pulao )thoughts are broken  by a knock on the door. She makes a grimace face and opens the door, where Lavanya stands again showing her teeths .

" Good morning shittuuuu, are you okkk ??How difficult was yesterday's day for you, first you fainted, then we had to throw you in the pool against our will.how are you feeling now  ??i feel bad for you" Making said face .

" Hmm i am fine .. " sheetal said to Lavnaya

" Bad feel kar rahi hai ya Jale par namak chidak rahi hai yaad dila kar  ,bad feel kyu karna sab to tum logo ne hi Kiya  hai(is she  feeling bad or she is rubbing salt on the burn by reminding everything, why should you feel bad, you people have done everything) " sheetal in her mind.

" Shittuu , where are you lost??"

"Nowhere, so early  morning?? Was there any work?"

"YesSs  ,morning walk..."

Sheetal does not let  her  complete, she screams"Nooo ,i won't goo "she remembers the dreaded morning with dogs .

" Butt shiittuu,i promise nothing will happen like that " said lavanya trying to convince her .

" Nooo, i said noo ,nooo means noo .That was my last morning walk, not from now on.bye bye  You enjoy" said sheetal and she shuts the door  .

"Don't believe these Raizadas' promise even by mistake .Their promises are not made to be kept but to be broken. They say something and do something else..ohh i forget, I will have to find some way to get out of here. "  said to herself .

After sometime
Everyone comes to the dining table to have breakfast .

"Last night was a lot of fun, now what to do today?? "Said lavnaya

" YesSs i enjoyed a lot !! Today we Will relax and have fun watching a movie, eating popcorn" said khushi

"Great ideaa" said Anjali

" Aacha thik hai but ,Me and manorma are going to temple after breakfast ."said nani

" nani ji , i will also come with you " said sheetal

Everyone started staring at Sheetal as if they don't fathom what she said.

"Whattt  What happened ?? why are you all  staring at me like this ??? "Asked sheetal