Part 18

Hello !! My dear readers ❤️

Khushi ,Anjali and lavanya enter Arnav's cabin laughing at sheetal's condition and see Arnav hiding his face in his hand and shaking sitting on his chair.
They gets worried seeing him. Khushi rushes towards him and puts her hand on his shoulder and asks "aaru what happened?? are you all right?? " and as she removes his hand from his face She sees that his whole face is red because of laughing and he starts laughing even louder looking at her and then controlling his laugh said
"What do you guys do !! you guys are great, I saw the condition of Sheetal .I can't stop laughing after seeing it..ohh mannn you guys are unbelievable"

"You had scared us !! Anyway , we didn't really do anything. It all happened automatically, but it's great, we didn't even have to work hard, and the work was done, and we had a lot of fun." Said khushi

"See your innocent girls Lavanya !! They are so decent in appearance, no one can say that this innocent face has a devilish mind. " Said Arnav

"Well said, this is what I want, they are my tigress." Said lavanya with pride

" Huhhh leave it !! Did you have lunch??" Asked Arnav

"No, we have come to do with you" and they have lunch while joking and After having lunch, they prepare themselves to start their work. All three of them reach near the door saying bye to Arnav and Anjali opens the door. Arnav grabs Khushi's hand from behind. when khushi turns to look back at him "Aruu, what happened ?? Leave my hand !! " arnav nods his head in no .

"What about work?? Don't you want to do ?? " Asked khushi and Arnav again nods his head .

Seeing this, Lavanya and Anjali start laughing

"It seems that now ,someone don't want to work but want to romance, okkk then we leave from here bcoz we don't want to watch live movie here.kabab me haddi nahi banna " said Anjali teasing them .

" Thenn , Who said you people to stay here ?? I just stopped Mithuu . If you don't want to go, you can sit and watch the movie. " Said Arnav

" Noo no we don't want . let's go lavanya.. keep your romance going on .. " and both come out Seeing the door closing.

Arnav pulls Khushi towards him and is about to kiss.Lavanya opened the door a little bit and inserted only her head, "listen guyss !! Just make suree that my cabin is next to yours, so please keep your screams and moans under control."

" Shuttt upp laa !! Get out " shouted Arnav

she leaves quickly from there ..

" What happened ?? " Wrapping her arms around his neck .

" Missing you, I feel like we go somewhere a little far away from our zoo and the animals of that zoo, where only you and me. We will not come back until i am satisfied like small honeymoon " said Arnav ,holding her more closer to him .

" Ohh really zoo and animal !!If they find out you said this they will not leave you .. ok let's go what are you waiting for ??"

" Leave themm right noww !! as soon as the fashion show week is over ,will go after that. Now where is my sweet after eating give it quickly otherwise my sugar level will go down. "
Khushi holds his lips in hers and starts giving him his sweet.

Here in canteen
Sheetal was mopping, then an employee comes to the canteen and due to water spilling on the floor , she saved herself from slipping but the tea from her hand falls on the floor.

"Youuuu , don't you know how to do your work well?? See here you have spilled water and I would have fallen because of that, God has given you eyes, hands, feet and some brain .so, use itt.. Look clearly with your eyes and clean properly with your hands .. today's people only know how to dressup, but do not know how to work. You have come here dressed like you are the head of this place, but don't have brain to work. Use your brain, otherwise it will be junk, or God forgot to give you brain"