Part 17

Hello!! My dear readers ❤️I know this is a long update, so read  till the last .

" Welcome back to AR ,lavanya !! Come let's sit and talk " Said Arnav again .

Both settle themselves on the sofa.

" Thanks ASR ,I was missing this place and you all a lot, and when you told me that I have to come here, you don't know how happy I was. " Said lavanya .

" laa ,You are needed here , you know na , fashion show is about to come."

"Ohhoo ASR !! Leave it for a while , we will discuss it later. Tell first, how is everyone and specially my sweet innocent girls ??Because of your work, I could not even talk to them for so many days. "

"Ohh sorry for that now you comee,Talk how much you want to talk, anyway you people's talk never ends. You all are chatter boxes .. and Everyone is fine and your girls are now devils. don't call them sweet and innocent.. they are in the office only,now playing band of their prey with complete planning and plotting. " smirking Arnav

"Ohhh really !! you don't say anything okk ,but you hear everything when we are talking and what did they do?? what they gonna do and with whom?? "Asked In excitement

" Ask me ,what they didn't do !! " He tells her all that they had done with Sheetal during these days.

Lavanya starts laughing holding her stomach, tears come in her eyes while laughing.

" Ohhh ASR !! I can't believe.. They can do this too. These people have done a very good transformation from innocent to devil. Ohho !! I have missed it, but never mind, now it will be fun to watch. My girls are rockingg yippee "

" Yeahh !! Your girls are rocking , you have also come here .. I know it won't take you long to join them. Then only God will save her ."nodded his head .

" That's right ASR , aree ,how can I let them do anything alonee .I don't want to sit and watch, I want to do something .. now, it will be more fun" winking at him

" Ohh yeah!! You guys are unbelievable .. "

Meanwhile in anjali's cabin

"Okk dii !!Let's start working, we have to work with fun, otherwise who knows, instead of sheetal, Aaru fire both of us.i am going to my cabin,bye " said khushi winking at her and left from there .

Anjali giggles listening to her and starts doing her work .
Sheetal enters Anjali's cabin and keeps Anjali's coffee on the table and asks "Where is khushi ma'am? Her tea"

"Ms. sheetal, everyone is not slow like you even a tortoise walks faster than you and they don't have time to wait for you for so long, everyone has work. She has gone to her cabin, you give her tea to her cabin and come back . " Giving apologizing smile to her she left for khushi's cabin .
She enters her office after knocking and puts tea in front of her.

"Ohh Ms.kapoor finally You come!! I had thought that you will reach only till next year...Looks like I will have to get a car or something for you inside the AR .so, that you can be on time , bcoz you take so much time from canteen to my cabin.."Then she picks up the cup , takes a sip and puts it back on the table.

" Sheetall ,Are you sure that you are not in your sleep, did you sleep comfortably at night??? " Asked khushi

"Yeahh ma'am !! I slept well at night. But why are you asking this?? " In confusion

" Then whatt is this Ms. Kapoor !! There is so much work left to be done . I told you a simple thing to do , can't you do that properly. This tea has become colddrink. Get up from your slumber and show your perfection. Where did your all rounder attitude go?? Go quickly and get another tea for me, that too in just 10 minutes. Your time starts now !! " Shouted khushi in anger .