Part 16

Hello !! My dear readers ❤️

" Now, what is your plann ?? Bcoz of you guys , Sheetal was given a job in AR. " Asked Arnav while driving .

"Ohhoo chhote !! Don't ask us again and again about our plan, you spoil all the fun. you only have to Watch the movie and enjoy it " said anjali .

" Yupp dii is right !! You just watch the movie . leave the script , roll ,camera and action to us." Said Khushi winking at them .

Arnav rolled his eyes seeing their drama.

"Okk my wifey and my sister !! Just remember ,this is my office and people work here. pleaseeee!! don't make my office a circus because of your fun. Rest do whatever you want to do. But, I should not feel like that something has happened too much because of which I will have to get you two jokers out of my office. " Said Arnav

" Whaattt !! you called us jokers ?? " Both shouted at him together

" Ooppsss sorryy !!Accidentally slipped out of my mouth."

" Hmm !! Such mistake should not happen again, otherwise you also become a joker with us. " Anjali Warned him .

" Yess !! If something goes wrong, you are there to take care of it and We should also have some benefit from you being the CEO and don't worry, we have involved only ourselves and sheetal in this script, not the office. Your office will not become a circus and even if it happens by mistake, you take care of it." Said khushi shrugging her shoulder.

" Unbelievable man !! I know, both of you have to do what you have thought and you both also know how to get your work done from me " said Arnav

" Aaruu!! you have become smarter by living with us. I feel like looking at you that AR is in good hands.. now I don't have to worry about it " making fun of him .

Anjali brust out laughing and Arnav is looking at her likee seriously?? .

"Ohh thank you so much mithu !! To trust me that the AR is safe in my hands..How difficult was it to convince you " said Arnav.

they have reached the office while teasing of each other . Arnav parks the car and then all three enter the office. Where everyone starts concentrating on their work after seeing arnav and smiles and greets seeing khushi-anjali. Arnav goes to his cabin and anjali - khushi goes to anjali's cabin and takes the whole day's schedule from their respective PA's and tell them their the work.

Anjali looks at her watch "sheetal madam is 10 mintues late"

Khushi smirked and called the receptionist and explains to her what to say when Sheetal comes.both khushi and Anjali High-fives.

here ,sheetal shouting at auto driver "Hurry up!! I am getting late.."

"Madam!! If you have to reach on time , then leave the house early. Why do you spoil other's day by shouting in the morning because of your mistake .. pata nahi kaha kaha se aa jate hai " said driver highly irritated from her .

"Shut your mouth and drive!!no need to say anything .. i don't want your lecture "said angrily.

The driver quickly takes her to AR because he can't bear her anymore.As soon as she gets down from the auto, she hands over the money to the driver and runs towards the office entrance. She quickly corrects her appearance and enters the office.
Going to the receptionist in the reception area, she says in attitude, "My name is Sheetal and I am Khushi and Anjali's PA. Tell me where is their office."

Receptionist looking at her dress, " it seems that she has come for modeling, not PA and her attitude .ohh godd !! Why ma'am has kept this girl as her PA"