Chapter 36: Assassin Engagement

Start from the beginning

Naofumi: His parents?

Something happened, Naofumi is falling, but the woman caught him & lay on the ground.

Raphtalia: Naofumi-sama!

Raphtalia, Filo, & Melty came to them.

Red Woman: Don't worry. He is doing okay. He is unconscious from the power that his shield carries. 

Melty: Excuse me, who are you?

The Red Woman then stands up.

Satan: I am Satan, the demon lord of Wrath!

Filo: Demon lord?

Mirellia: Satan.

Satan then turns around to see Mirellia.

Mirellia: I would like for you to give us the assassin.

Satan: How dare you demand me to let you see my lord?!

Mirellia then shows Satan her Command Spell. Satan then think as she closed her eyes.

Satan: Understand, lord.

Satan then summoned a ring of fire as the pillar of flame went up & stop after when Khiry showed up. He then started to lean forward, but Mirellia then catches him.  She then heard a bit of snoring as he is sleeping. She then smiled.

Mirellia: Sleep well... Khiry.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Satan

Khiry's Team is in the room that the queen prepared as they are waiting for him to wake up. Khiry then started to wake up as he then looked around to see his team. They are smiling that he is okay. He smiles back & then sits up.

Khiry: I am glad that you all are okay.

Astolfo: We are glad that you are doing fine.

Khiry: So, what happened to the others?

Mordred: The idiot heroes are fine. Naofumi is out cold.

Atalanta: Probably because of the cursed shield.

Khiry: Satan did tell me that it requires a Blood sacrifice.

Astolfo: That is why Fitoria queen didn't want him to use it.

Khiry: The Fitoria Queen?

Fran: She teleported us to her place. Filo & her battle. Filo won. Next in line is the queen.

Khiry: Oh, really? I should send my congratulations to her. How did she take it?

Fran: She didn't like it.

Khiry chuckled a bit.

Khiry: Um, Atalanta? Can I talk to you privately?

Astolfo, Fran, & Mordred decided to leave the room, making only Khiry & Atalanta in the room.

Atalanta: So, what is it that you want to talk about?

Khiry then took a deep breath & let it out.

Khiry: My master's has given me an assignment that I believe could change our situation. In order to help stay on good terms with Siltvelt, She has to ask Naofumi to be married into her family.

Atalanta: You mean, Melty's fiance?

Khiry: Not legally. Due to the fact that Melty is underage, She wants it in a Political way. Now, another thing is... I have to be engaged with you as well.

Atalanta: So, you have to be my fiance?

Khiry: It is my master order. So, I assume that she would ask your master about this request. I know your history & your last marriage didn't start--

Assassin Hero(Rising of the Shield Hero × OC reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara