Bonus Chapter II

DEV's POV:

Mithra and I were cuddled together in the serene mood of the mornings. I could feel her twisting and turning to adjust into a comfortable position. She sighed as she found her comfy spot, with her head in the crook of my neck, arm around my torso. I smiled sleepily. I was partially awake and I did not want to leave the comfort of my wife and my bed. They're the best. It was only moments before I could finally give into sleep when I felt Mithra dash to the washroom.

God! Not again.

This morning sickness was taking a toll on her. She would end up being tired and exhausted. She even hated eating anything to avoid the sickness. Mithra even avoided eating her usual meals too. I quickly got off the bed and rushed to the washroom and held her hair. She retched and gagged for what felt like an eternity before she slumped down against my chest. I rubbed her back to provide her any form of comfort as her breathing came back to normal. I helped her up as she washed and brushed, I quickly finished my routine before I joined Mithra, who was sitting on the bed. Her hands stretched to her sides and head hung low, her breathing loud and clear.

"Breakfast baby?" I asked, kneeling down before rubbing circles on her thighs. She shook her head in no. She was irritated by the fact of throwing up everyday.

"Babe, if you don't eat then I might have to take you to the hospital. The last thing I want you to do is stop eating. Look how pale you are. You look tired. A little bit of food please. Anything you want. Please Mithra, for my sake." I explained. Mithra hated hospitals, no matter the situation.

"I feel horrible Deva. Why is this so bad?" She whined.

"It shall get better, come on." I bent to her stomach and whispered, "Hey baby, this is your Dada. Please don't trouble Mama. I know even you don't like to see her troubled. Let's be good for mamma." Mithra smiled as she ran her fingers through my hair. We headed downstairs for breakfast, where an entire buffet was waiting for us. Martha aunty loved pampering us and now that Mithra's pregnant, she went to even greater heights to prove her affection for us.

I woke up to the alarm ringing. Mithra groaned and snuggled into my chest pulling the duvet over us. I had an early meeting and I had to get ready for it. My meetings for our new company as well as the investors were getting busier. I pulled Mithra closer after turning off the alarm and placed my head in the crook of her neck. I felt Mithra's bare thighs brush mine. I woke up abruptly feeling her bare skin on my naked torso too. My junior had already started getting excited.

"Baby, why are you dressed like this? Are you not cold?" I asked her, finding her dressed in my shirt, unbuttoned."I was feeling so hot, Dev. And this felt comfy." She lazily mumbled.          "Damn Mithra." I pulled her towards me and kissed her fiercely. She moaned in my mouth. All her sleep vanished in a moment. She straddled me as she ran her hands in my hair, clasping it and tugging it harshly. I moaned as I entered her mouth fighting dominance with her tongue. Flipping her over onto her back, I trailed kisses down her cleavage running my fingers over her hardened buds. Placing a soft kiss over her belly, I trailed my hands lower to her sensitive womanhood. Mithra groaned, feeling my fingers. Parting her folds, I dipped two of my fingers inside her making her moan. It was too long before she was riding her high on my fingers while I was snuggled in the scent of her neck. As we finished riding our highs, Mithra's stomach grumbled, making her turn into a shade of red. She hid her face in my torso while I chuckled seeing her.

 She hid her face in my torso while I chuckled seeing her