Chapter 5: Confessions

Start from the beginning

Dipper put his arms around my waist and slowly hugged me.

I felt Dipper's warmth on me, I didn't want him to stop hugging me. I finally hugged Dipper back. 'Oh, Dipper what am I going to do with you?' I thought giggling to myself.

"Your probably gonna have to break it down to him and stay away from him for the rest of your life!" A voice said. I looked up and saw Bill in his human form, floating in place. Me and Dipper stopped hugging each other. And paid attention to the floating man in mid air.

"Well, well seems like Pinetree can't keep his dirty mitts off my princess." Bill said annoyed.

Dipper looked at Bill confused. "(Y/n), who is that guy, floating over there?" Dipper pointed.

"Haha! Even you Pinetree? I'm kinda sad that you forgot about me. Well then again, maybe my new look might of confused you!" Bill said chuckling under his nose.

"Huh?" Dipper was already lost.

I sighed. "Dipper, I guess you wouldn't notice, but that's Bill Cipher over there."

Dipper looked at me shocked. "B-Bill?! You mean that floating triangle of death?"

I shook my head yes. "Hey! I take offense to that! But anyway, how's it going Pinetree? It's been a long while since I've seen you." Bill smirked.

"Well, I guess I won't forget the fact that you took over my body and tried to steal my book!" Dipper glared.

Bill laughed. "Ahhh, yes the good old days. We were such 'really' good friends Dipper, what ever happened to us?"

I heard the sarcasm in Bill's voice. Dipper got angry and grabbed my arm. "Let's go (y/n)! I can't take on this lunatic any longer." I was then pulled and followed Dipper. I didn't say anything at the moment.

That's when my other hand was then grabbed by Bill. "Ah,ah,ah Pinetree, you can't just take something that belongs to me now?" Dipper turned around and this time his face looked aggressive . Bill pulled me closer and picked me up bridal style. "Hey! Bill! Put me down!" I started kicking and fussing, like a stubborn child in his arms.

"(Y/n)!" Dipper yelled.

"I'm sorry Dipper, but (y/n) made a typical deal with me and I'm not gonna let someone like you get in the way." Bill glared at Dipper. He started floating away with me in his arms.

A couple of minutes later, we floated further into the forest.

"Bill, please put me down!" I begged him.

"Why?! So you can go back to Pinetree?!" He shouted. I could see the jealousy in Bill's eye.

He then finally stopped and put me down. "I didn't want to see Pinetree all over you. It gets me all angry seeing Pinetree touch you, cause your mine (y/n)."

I opened my eyes wide and blushed alittle.

"You even told me to give you some time (y/n)! But I can't hold it in anymore, I've reached my limit I just want to hold you and touch you....everywhere." Bill looked at you desperately.

"Bill, I-" you were cut off when Dipper ran and punched Bill in the back of his head. "OW!" Bill held his head in pain.

"(Y/n)!" Dipper grabbed and hugged me. He then pulled my arm and we started to run off.

As we made it back to the shack Dipper latched up the door so no one would enter. I was panting, trying to regain my breath.

Dipper Pulled out his Journal 3, and swished through all the pages. He then stopped on a certain page. "AH-HA!" He said. I took a peep at what Dip was looking at, it had been a page with a triangle on it saying 'Can't be real!' and 'Do not summon at all cost!' I've never seen that page of the book and that's when I notice it said Bill's name at the top of it.

"Why is Bill in the journal? Is he something that important? I know he's a dream demon and he's from another dimension." You looked so confused.

"Sorry, that I haven't showed you this part of the book yet (y/n), but Bill is more than just a dream demon, he's got a huge secret and I'm not sure what it is, but all I really know is that he wants to destroy all the journals. I don't know why, but I'm getting this bad feeling that he might want to take over Gravity Falls, then the world! So we got to stay away from him, (y/n). You....need to stay away from him." Dipper looked down sad.

I felt guilt in my body. I was in love with two guys, Bill and Dipper and I didn't know what to do. One was good and the other seemed half as good. One was nuts and the other sane. But they both felt something for me and that was love. I had a huge decision to make, but I needed the time!

(A/n) HEYA guys! I'm back with more on the story, i hope you guys loved it and please do vote if you like it! :) I will try my best to update sooner. Sorry for slow updates, i'm been busy with the school-life and that's 5 days of the week! (.__.)/

But anyway thanks for reading this chappy! Stay tuned for more! :D

Question for the day! :

Who would you choose to become your lover Bill Cipher or Dipper Pines?