"Then let's put it on," Brad said, and Max looked at him still hesitant.

"There's carpet here," he said, toeing the floor, from where he was standing.

"Yes, there is. You think you'll have an accident?" Bradley asked, surprised.

"I don't know," Max said, feeling embarrassed, "I guess it'll be okay,"

He practically ran towards Bradley was standing, hoping that his bladder didn't choose that moment to give. Sometimes it was a big amount, and sometimes it was barely a dribble, but it all happened unexpectedly, and he knew if it happened now it would be so embarrassing.

"You don't feel it at all?" Bradley asked curiously, already having expected the fact a little, but still wanting to be sure, "not even when you're in big headspace,"

"No," Max said shortly, trying to not feel embarrassed about it. The fact that he wetted and pooped himself without any hope to control where and when was one he made peace with a long time ago. That didn't mean it wasn't embarrassing to discuss this.

His dad had a strict don't mention it policy, and just glared at him when he needed to change himself, but still let Max deal with it and then pretended it never happened. Max preferred that treatment, that way, no one needed to know how bad it all was.

"Well, hop on the bed then," Bradley said, still trying to keep a smile on his face and acting as positive as he could. He did notice the discomfort of the little, but it was their goal to make Max be comfortable with the fact that he was a little.

Max listened easily enough to his command, going to lie stiffly on the bed. His big headspace was making this experience harder than it should be, the shame growing in him when he saw Bradley take out a diaper, this time a monkey on the front.

"Kitten?" Max said, before he was able to stop himself. Brad stopped mid-motion, just when Max clapped a startled hand on his mouth, flushing bright red.

"Kitten?" Brad asked, looking at the diaper, and immediately understanding what Max wanted, "you want to have a diaper with a kitty?"

"No, it's fine," Max said, the blush having traveled to his chest, making him look almost as if he had been out too long in the sun.

"No, a kitty is good too," Brad said, quickly changing the diaper and feeling a little bit happy that Max had dared to ask, even if it seemed more on accident than anything else, "can you lift your hips?"

Max nodded, lifting his hips and staring at the wall while he felt Bradley put the diaper underneath him. A moment later, and Max flinched, feeling the cold salve being rubbed in his behind.

"Shh, it's okay," Bradley said softly, his voice full of compassion and understanding, making Max feel another wave of fuzziness, which he pushed back.

Max bit his lip, and glared at the wall even harder, unconsciously putting the hand with bunny's ear against his cheek, wanting the comfort.

Bradley saw the movement, but ignored it. Instead, he made sure that the complete diaper area had a nice layer of salve on it before closing the front of the diaper, and gently smoothing it out before he closed the tabs.

"Is it done?" Max asked, the moment that Bradley pulled his fingers out of the legholes, making sure that the leakguards were standing up.

"Yes, it is," Bradley said, "you were very good, lying still for me,"

Max stared at him, his eyes wide and startled, but then he seemed to decide it was best to ignore. Pretending that all was fine, he sat up, glancing at the suitcase that was standing nearby.