-Let's go then. I'll drive. "I agreed and we both walked in the parking lot and he unlocked his car entering the driver seat while I sat on the other side.

I buckle my belt whole he drove away and we talked about each other getting to know each other more. We actually have things in common.

I turn the radio on after I took permission and a song has been going. It was one of my favorite songs. I started making little dances while singing as Jimin did too.

We reach the Gim in no time and we both headed upstairs. I put my bag beside the treadmill. I got my AirPods and turn on my exercise music.

I put my normal speed and started training for already half an hour I was running when I felt a little exhausted.

I stopped the machine and took my waterbottle as I drank from it. After my lungs were calmed again I went to the legg press as I make my 10 kilograms on both tracks and sat down.

I started started pressing and after doing about fifty I wasn't being able to do anymore. I was exhausted and I wasn't able to move anymore. I was trying hard not to call someone to help me.

I saw Jimin was doing push ups and I had no other choice but to call him because I didn't know if I could stand anymore. My legs started shaking and I panicked a little.

-Jimin! Hey Jimin. Help me please. "He stopped doing his work and came fast to me and helped me to stand up. My legs felt lobby as I hold on his shoulder and sigh.

-Thank you. "He looked at me with a smile.

-No problem are you Ok? Does it hurt? "He asked me and I shook my head as a no."

-It doesn't just a little presured I will take five minute rest and continue. "He nod his head and I walked to the training bench.

After I rested I stand and started doing push ups. Doing thirty-five and I was done. Abdominal presses then pull-ups and finally jumping rope.

I did my work out schedule and I was still doing the jumping rope. Jimin was in the other section and from the corner of my eyes I saw him taking glances on me.

He was checking if I was Ok. He really was concerned about me. I was done doing the jumping as I drank my water and took my towel wiping away my sweat.

I went to the woman's bantroom and take a shower and changed again.

I walked up to Jimin and he looked over me and smiled

-Did you finished? "He asked me.

-I did. What about you?

-I have to do pull ups and I am done too. Will you wait for me?

-I will. I own you a lunch remember.
"I smiled warmly at him.

I stand beside him while he positioned himself and started doing pull ups. I started conting so he can hear and I reach till thirty. He was sweating yet he continued.