He was no longer cold, no longer decisive, and no longer like a merciless businessman.

"You...when did you two get married?" Mr. Jeon asked each word with extreme difficulty.

"A little over four months ago not long after I returned to Korea," Jungkook faintly replied.

Mr. Jeon felt his head explode and he momentarily lost his ability to think; the shock was just too much for him to handle.

Jungkook pondered for a moment and continued, "You can have a day to think this over, Dad. If you respect my decision, then I will continue to work at JC. However, if you question my abilities and believe that I am too impulsive and reckless, then starting tomorrow, I will no longer work at JC. I very much appreciate the opportunity you have given me, take care."

Jungkook turned on his heel and walked out as he finished speaking. Mr. Jeon fell back to his office chair in defeat...

"You have an important meeting soon, Sir," assistant Lee said anxiously when he saw Jungkook walking out.

"Having the chairman is enough." Jungkook threw in his words lightly and left the corporation.

Lisa was in the midst of cleaning when Jungkook arrived home...

She wore a cartoon apron and was in the middle of mopping the floors. Having a big condo was great and all, but cleaning it sure took a long time.

She had been cleaning for a while but still hadn't finished the first floor. However, it was her house after all, so everything she was doing was enjoyable.

As she mopped, she hummed the theme song of Bonnie Bear without a care in the world.

She looked up as soon as Jungkook walked in the door, "You're home early! I thought you would be working until midnight again."

"Why are you doing all this?" Jungkook walked over in a couple of steps and grabbed the mop from Lisa's hands.

"It's not like I had anything else to do. We haven't been home in a couple of days and the house was getting dusty. We are germophobic, haha, we can't allow for any messes!" She chuckled.

"You shouldn't be cleaning, you're on your period. I can hire a cleaner for this." Jungkook's heart ached.

"Oh c'mon, kook, I'm not a princess! It's a period, not pregnancy. These are not tough chores, it's not a big deal."

"Even so, be a good girl." Jungkook held onto Lisa's hand and led her to the sofa.

He then took off his jacket quietly and began mopping...

"This is not something that a man like you should do, put that down!" Lisa genuinely thought Jungkook was unsuited to do these chores.

"This is my home as well, why can't I do it? You should rest, leave it all to me."

Jungkook was an extremely efficient person. The first floor was spotless in no time, even the corners were impeccable.

Finally, after cleaning, he sat down on the sofa and hugged Lisa with one arm. Suddenly, he felt light and content.

"What's up? Did something good happen? You're smirking." Lisa wondered.

"Yup."

"What is it? Can you share it with me?"

"Would you still like me if I was no longer the president of JC?" Jungkook teased Lisa intentionally.

"Of course not! Why would anyone like you when you're not the president?"