13

Bright sunshine hit the flawless skin of Jennie and she opened her eyes, a bit. Blinking and trying to sense the feelings until she realised that there was some sort of weight on her left hand.

She wakes up a bit only to see Taehyung holding her hand and sleeping on it. She gazes at him and swipes a strand of his hair across his face waking him up.

" Why didn't you go– " " Are you okay? Are you feeling yourself? Is it painting anywhere? Should I– " She placed a finger on his lips. " You're asking too much. " She whispered. Taehyung held her hand tightly to his face and a tear swiped down seeing her. " I was so worried. I thought s-something bad happened to you. " He hiccuped. " I'm okay. " She caresses his face.

" I'll call the doctor. " He smiled brightly and she nodded.

" She's all fit. We just need to do a few check ups and she can be shifted to a normal ward. " The doctor informed and Taehyung thanked.

" You guys should take a nap now. " Jisoo said to the boys who stayed up all night, and a bag of dark circles could be seen on their faces. " Yeah. We're here to take care. " Jimin insisted and they both nodded.

" Lisa is at home, she's making you both breakfast. Make sure to eat something. " Rosé managed to speak before they exit.

" What is she doing now? " Taehyung questioned and Jimin groaned on the other line. " You've been asking me that for a millionth time now. " He mumbled. " She's having the soup Jisoo Noona made. " " Okay. "

" Um... Taehyung..? " Jennie called him from a certain distance from the phone, still he managed to hear it. " Yes? " " Can you bring me some clothes from my closet? " She asked with unsurity. " Sure why not? " He said and ended the line.

" I'll grab some clothes for Jennie. " Taehyung spoke as he finished his breakfast.

Honestly, he didn't feel like eating it and especially when it was made by Lisa. But he thought it was too harsh to do that, so he let it slide. He still can't stop thinking of the fact that Lisa was behind all this.

" I'll come with you. " Lisa urged and Taehyung left her unheard. But she somehow figured that he said 'whatever'.

She sat on the backseat of the car and Taehyung started it. As expected, the ride was quiet and no-one spoke anything.

"2711." Taehyung whispered as his slender fingers tapped the password to open the door and soon it clicked open.

Taehyung rushed to her room and her closet to grab some clothes whereas Lisa arranged few things which were mess.

While Taehyung was busy upstairs, Lisa thought of preparing an Avocado smoothie as a golden memory rushed her mind.

" I heard you made Taehyung have an Avocado! " " Yass! And he liked it. " She jumped to greet her. " I've been telling him all his life, but that asshole won't hear me!! " She whined and Jennie giggled. " He told me that I had bad tastebuds! " " Yeahh! He used to tell me that too!! " Lisa complained along.

" Are you guys bitching about me? " Taehyung raised his brow looking at the nuisance in front of him. " No we're just appreciating how splendid you're! " Jennie mocked.

" How could someone hate Avocados, for god's sake..? " Lisa muttered and Jennie nodded.

The memories rushed in Lisa's mind remembering how they both used to simp for Avacodos.

" Ahem. " Taehyung cleared his throat. Lisa wiped a little tear from the corner of her eyes. " Let's go. " She mumbled.

After few hours...

" Um... I want to talk about something. " Lisa said and Jennie nodded. Rosé who was with her excused herself while Taehyung stayed glued beside her. " Taehyu– " Before Lisa could complete, " No. " He said boldly. " Tae pls. " Jennie muttered. He looked in her eyes and she nodded. " Fine. "

The door closed and tears started flowing down Lisa's cheeks filled with all the grieves and regrets. " I'm so sorry Jennie. " She mumbled. " I never k-knew, I didn't expect t-that to happen, it was just I-I... " It seemed like she couldn't find appropriate words to express. " It was you, wasn't it? " Jennie maintained a straight eye contact and she nodded a little.

" I'm so s-sorry. " She begged for forgiveness. " I never knew that s-she would stab you. I just ordered h-her to warn y-you. " " Shh. Stop crying. " " I'm such a w-whore. " " It's fine, I understand... " " You're so good Jennie. " Lisa whispered not believing the fact that she'd say it one day. " So are you. "

" I know you're doing for his happiness, and don't want to see him in mess again. I understand... " She continued, " Infact I should be the one to say sorry, for whatever happened. All the things happened justifies what you're behaving now, so you don't need to be sorry for it. " She ended with a smile.

" I love you. " Lisa cried in her arms hugging her as tight she could. " I missed you. " She whispered.

" I forgive you. " Jennie claimed while caressing her hairs.