04

" Dude chill out. " Jimin patted Taehyung's back. " C'mon it's not something to chill out at. Like she seemed kinda familiar but I really don't remember when. I guess before everything happened. " " Whatever forget it, instead focus on other things. " He reassured. And Taehyung hummed.

Ting...

Tae's phone lit up with a popped message on top. It was from an unknown number. Wondering who came to know his number he checked it.

-

" I shouldn't have done this. Ahhhhhh. " Jennie pulled her hair and groaned. " Gosh you're terrible! " " What he might think about youu!!! Ughhhhhh. " Jennie whimpered.

Taehyung :
Yes, Surely we can meet
Today at 6pm?
At Coffee Bloom, XXX

Jennie  :
Thanks for considering
I know you're curious.

Seen ✔️

" What will tell him now? " She wondered. " Ahh fuckk. I should've thought it before!!!! Jinjaaaa!!! " She threw random punches and kicks in air.

-

He's been constantly tapping his fingers and followed with uncontrollabled shaking of legs.

" Um sir do you wanna order anything? " A waiter came and politely questioned. " Ah miahne, but I'm waiting for someone. " He bowed. So did the waiter.

After a few mins...

The bell rang as the door opened. Everyone gasped at the figure that entered. "Isn't she ambassador of famous brands!?" "Wait I've seen on her news." "She's Jennie Kim. Yass!" "But doesn't she live in New Zealand. Why she's here?" Whispers spreaded across the room.

As Taehyung actioned. "Guys please enjoy your selves. You're making other customers uncomfortable." The Manager requested and the people were back minding their own businesses.

"I'm sorry if that made you comfortable, I didn't know-" "It's fine. I'm used to it." She smiled. "Mam we're really sorry about that inconvenience.." A lady approached and bowed repeatedly. "It's okay, you don't need to apologise." She gave her angelic smile melting everyone's heart. "By chance do you guys wanna order anything?" She questioned.

"Yeah we would like to. Um.."

-

"A hot cappuccino whipped with 4 pumps of caramel and 2 pumps of maple syrup." Jennie ordered an absurd drink but was familiar too Taehyung. 'That's exactly what I order everytime.' "Sir you?" "I'll get the same." "Thank you."

"How did you know my order?" He raised his brow. "It was originally mine. But since we were friends before you got used to it too." "Oh."

"So that's how Lisa and Jisoo Noona know you?" "Yeah." She nodded.

"So why does Lisa hate you? Why was she so harsh to you? Why she-" "Taehyung you're stressing alot. It's not good for your health, you should calm down." She whispered. He took a deep breath as he realised he almost turned red. "We just had a fight years ago due to some misunderstanding. And after that I shifted to New Zealand." She said. "I hope that answered all your questions."

"Yeah it partly did." "By chance...Do u know who clicked this poloroid?" He removed an old poloroid from his coat which was still fresh in Jennie's mind. All the memories snapped in front of her and a tear rolled down her eyes. "I-I don't k-know." She managed to wipe it before he could notice. "Oh. I've been asking Lisa all these years. But she never told. She would always get furious whenever I talk about it."

"She's been doing all those for your good Tae. She loves you." She just murmured under her nose with minimum audibility, but he caught it.