02

" Here Ms.Kim! " A handsome man welcomed. " Kim Seok-Jin right? " Jennie smiled. " Dae. Nice to meet you. " " Likewise. "

-

" Taehyung! " Lisa barged into his cabin. Here we go in 1..2..3.. Tae counted. " HOW CUD U FIRE PEOPLE? " She yelled. " Lisayah they weren't working properly, they made a mistake in the file! " " Stop it Tae, it was just a Caps error, how cud u for them for that!? It's not like ur perfect. " " I think you need glasses. " He scoffed. " Shut up you flat ass. " She mocked. " Whatever, I can't work with them. " " Gosh. " She rolled her eyes and left as she knew there was no point arguing.

-

" So this is all we can provide you. " Jin said and she nodded. " Furthermore– " A phone ring interrupted Jin. " I'm sorry but it's urgent... Please excuse me.. " He bowed a little before leaving to attend the call.

A few mins later...

" Really very sorry to say but I really got an important job to do right now, I need to go.. " " It's fine. " " No wait, u stay here I'll ask someone to continue it. So sorry for the inconvenience. " " It's okay.. I'll wait here. "

-

" Tae listen up. " Jin came rushing. " I was currently having a meeting with Ms.Jennie Kim. But I gotta go for an emergency... Can u pls continue the deal with her? " He gasped. " It's fine Hyung. You can go, I'll take over. " " Thanks! I'll treat you to dinner! " He said leaving the cabin.

-

" Um.. Jennie Kim? " Tae looked at the girl who was facing the window. Did I just hear him? No way...

She turned around making her gasp internally, but failed miserably. She couldn't believe her eyes.

He looked fine, even more handsome than before. Even though he had sharp eyebrows and jawline, he still seemed cute as he was before.

Unknowingly a tear rolled down her eye. " Are u okay Ms.Kim? " Taehyung remarked her awkward behaviour. " I-i missed you so much. " Jennie whispered beneath but somehow was audible to him. " Have me met before? " He questioned. And another year rolled down her eyes. " Pls excuse me, I'll use the restroom real quick. " She grabbed her purse and left even before Taehyung could take another glance at her.

" So odd. " He mumbled.

In restroom...

" Miss are u okay? " Jisoo knocked the door and questioned softly as there were little sobs coming from the restroom. " Y-Yeah. " She mumbled back and wiped her face and came out–

" Jennie? " Jisoo inhaled sharply. " Jisoo unnie.. " Jennie hugged her tightly and let her tears down. " It's okay. " She whispered and patted as she didn't knew what to react.