10

" Why did you stay at hers' last night? " Lisa questioned as soon as he entered the cabin. " She's not 'Her', it's Jennie. " " Wahh, I wonder what spell she did? " She scoffed. Taehyung ignored her existence and took sat on the chair continuing his work. " You like her don't you!? And u confessed her yesterday, Am i right!? " She spoke and Taehyung monotonously stared at her. " Oh I see, so that's the truth isn't it? " The rudest tone ever escaped from her mouth and Taehyung couldn't take it in anymore.

" Gosh Lisa! Can you stop being a mom to me!? I NEED SOME PRIVACY FOR GOD'S SAKE!!! " He ended up yelling and Lisa figured out what it was. " Let me remind you. I was the one who looked after you all these years. You had a terrible car accident and she didn't even come to check upon you. And now that you're taking her side? "

" Can you stop bringing up Jennie everytime we talk? " " Oh. " She rolled her eyes. " She's always meddling our lives and she's still doing. I don't understand how everytime you fall for her. " She came closer to Taehyung and glared in his eyes. " But this time, I promise I won't let her ruin our lives all again. "

Little did they know, someone was hearing it.

" Yes boss, I think we need to start our mission. "

Something popped on Jennie's screen.

Lisa :
Let's meet at 7
At the basement.

Jennie :
Okay.

She made her way back home when she noticed the guy behind her was a bit off. But she slid it down thinking that she's overreacting.

Taehyung was about to grab his car and on his way home early as he was a bit tired when he heard certain familiar voice yells from the basement. He peeped only to find Lisa and Jennie talking, or let's say Lisa outbursting on Jennie...

" WHAT YOU WANT THIS TIME? " Her nerves popped on her face out of anger. " Lisa.. first calm down and hear me out. " Jennie kept calm. " No! I can't! " " I don't want anything, we both know how much I love him and I would never intend to hurt him! " " But still things didn't end on a good note last time didn't they? " " I am sincerely sorry for everything that happened last time. I'd make that these won't repeat again! " " It would repeat again when I'd give u chance to. " She scoffed.

She took a heavy breath. " Stay away from Tae, and this is my last warning. " and she opened the car and left.

Taehyung wanted to enter the scene, but felt that it was immature of him. He knew his Jennie was capable enough to fight for herself.

Taehyung :
Where are you?

Jennie :
Just nearby home, why?

Taehyung :
Nm, take care!

Seen ✔️

Knowing Jennie was lying, he thought of giving her some time by herself.

He unlocked his car and made an exit without getting noticed his presence by anyone.

There were so many questions he wondered at that moment and the greatest one was, 'If she loved me, then why did she lie?'

––––––––––––––––

Double update coz i forgot to update on time...